Jess

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
The Viking/Favre fans are having fits

Wondering why no one wants to discuss Rodgers ints

Are you guys that really daft?

The Packers won, so it doesnt matter

They cant get over the helmet from Clay, but didnt AP do same thing 3 years ago in Minny? Yet no one said a word then cuz Minny won

PAckers twisted it on purpose and now they are hiring a hit man?
They really think Brad Jones twisted Favre's ankle on purpose?!?

I don't know why I'm surprised.

OP
OP
Jess

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I just heard Larrivee and McCarren's call of the pick 6 and Nick Collins' pick.

Safe to say our radio guys brought their A-games as well yesterday. They went just as nuts as the fans.

cantstop12to85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just heard Larrivee and McCarren's call of the pick 6 and Nick Collins' pick.

Safe to say our radio guys brought their A-games as well yesterday. They went just as nuts as the fans.

That was an amaaazing pick by Nick...he jumped that route just like the seasoned veteran that he truly is.IM so glad he's our safety that man knows how to make plays and has so much closing speed. I feel like he's super underrated throughout the league which is nice cus it gives him that x-factor capability...what a good pick up in 05 finally we can say TT did something right.

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you know when I posted that? about 10 minutes after we lost to the Dolphins in OT...can you really blame me for venting? Don't question my fanhood!

My little secret, a great man once whispered in my ear that the measure of a winner is poise under pressure. Think about it before you lose yours next time and nobody will be able to question your fanhood. Now it's on to New York and some Ryan meat!!

Members online

Latest posts