Official Game Day Thread: Vikings @ Packers - 10/24: WIN 28 - 24

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our WR route running and sync witht the Qb are out of wack!

I said it earlier this year and i will say it again. The Packers need a speedster like that pot smokin turd Harvin (except for the pot smokin part).

The Packers (even when healthy) do not have a single game changing player on offense other than Rodgers!

Its outragous that TT has not addressed this!

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Up by 4 with 2 minutes to go and no football is a BAD situation for us. They will score, we will have no time and lose by 3. F*CK!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Our WR route running and sync witht the Qb are out of wack!

I said it earlier this year and i will say it again. The Packers need a speedster like that pot smokin turd Harvin (except for the pot smokin part).

The Packers (even when healthy) do not have a single game changing player on offense other than Rodgers!

Its outragous that TT has not addressed this!
I think the pack needs a Moss. A big tall, powerful receiver that draws coverage like no other.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
we can do this... we can do this!!!! WE WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
*Que the limp.....!!!! BUT WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO ....THANK GOODNESS WE WON!!!!!!!!!!

randymoonsthepacks

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Terrible calls both ways. Something needs to be done about the officiating this year. Just wanted to drop by and say congrats to you guys, played a good game.

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We got a good call on the one TD but the vikes had plenty of opportunities to win that game regardless.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Terrible calls both ways. Something needs to be done about the officiating this year. Just wanted to drop by and say congrats to you guys, played a good game.

It was waaaaaaaay too close for comfort! But I'll take it!!!!

I agree on the officiating....something MUST be done!

Members online

Latest posts