Official Game Day Thread: Seahawks @ Packers 12/27: WIN 48 - 10

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arod is only 4/11... hes needs to connect. I cant watch the game so are the receivers dropping passes or is he not completing passes?

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers has been missing the mark on some throws. but hes also had to throw a couple away as Seattle has been pressuring him. i feel like hes starting to hit the mark as the games been going on...

Carolina scored again 17-0 Giants look terrible right now.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great job by our D by stopping them and making them kick a field goal. Seems like our D is taking a break until the Seahawks get into the red zone.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not only are we losing them, we are losing some that obviously should go our way.

completly agree...

they just flashed a note in the Giants game...giants have never come back from a 24 point deficit...so looks like we just need to win! :)

Deke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay - it's looking good at 21 - 3 up. But I'm not watching the game, I can only see play by play written commentary and updates on-line. So, is it as good as the score is suggesting?

Things look pretty tasty with the Carolina score-line too!!

Come on Pack!!!

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol yeah seriously him kicking a field goal is so nerve racking. honestly not one of his kicks look good. like none of them look like a nice easy chip shot, he makes every kick look a thousand times more difficult than it is.

Members online

Latest posts