Official Game Day Thread: Saints @ Packers - 9/8: Win 42 - 34

Who will NBC choose for the Thursday NFL Kickoff?

• Total voters

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Bon Voyage guys. i am catching the big bird tomorrow.morning for the promised land. First time to Lambeau, Opening night of the superbowl defense, Brees v A-roge, perfect fall weather. I am getting goosebumps. Screw Kid Rock though.

NIRVANA.......GO PACK!!!!!!!!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Bon Voyage guys. i am catching the big bird tomorrow.morning for the promised land. First time to Lambeau, Opening night of the superbowl defense, Brees v A-roge, perfect fall weather. I am getting goosebumps. Screw Kid Rock though.

NIRVANA.......GO PACK!!!!!!!!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow! Your so excited that you posted it twice RCC.

Have a safe trip and a good time.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
LOL!! RCC is excited!!!

What a way for the Packers to start the season ... awesome opener against the Saints AT Lambeau,.... after ending the season in such a spectacular way!!!!:)

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would you guys rather this be a tight game that we eventually win, or a blow out victory where they sideline the starters and watching the fourth quarter isn't that important?

Tight game for me.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Would you guys rather this be a tight game that we eventually win, or a blow out victory where they sideline the starters and watching the fourth quarter isn't that important?

Tight game for me.

Blow out...I want to see the Packers running like a finely tuned Lamborghini with all the parts smoothly doing their thing.

Reaction score

Tight game for me.

Drew Brees is a smart accurate QB who has the ability to make big third down plays and rarely makes careless decisions with the ball. So yeah, I would love to see a "run away and hide" game against these guys, keeping my BP NORMAL!:cool: Far too many close game "give aways" last year as a result of our squandering opportunities to knock teams out and
allowing them to hang around to steal a game or two {or six}.:mad: It's a new season and the pieces are in place for us to just go out and play to our capability....like defending champions!

Strive for FIVE<>

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I always love a blow out. I don't see it here, but a nice 10 point win would help me in the 4th qtr.
There isn't any one single shred of evidence to suggest anything else.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Keep Mason on the sidelines and I'll breathe a lot easier.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Would love to see the Packers cruise to a victory. But, not likely to occur. I think it's going to be a dog fight. (shhhh... don't anyone tell Vick!)

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WOW. My thanks to you Saints posters, bornraisedwhodat and others! It's great to see well thought and well intentioned opposing fans interacting with us.

We've endured quite a bit with boorish fans, Steelers fans where very classless, so were Falcons fans, and the usual Vikings and Bears fans. Philly fans on local were said to even destroy a Packer fan's car, but on the forum Philly fans were actually nice.

But you guys rule. Looking forward to tomorrow, and then to seeing you guys in the NFCC game!

Deke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just itching for kick-off to be here now - waiting almost done!

Mind you, the game will start at 01:30 in the morning for me. I reckon I will just have to be a bit bleary-eyed at work on Friday. :D

bornnraisedwhodat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WOW. My thanks to you Saints posters, bornraisedwhodat and others! It's great to see well thought and well intentioned opposing fans interacting with us.

We've endured quite a bit with boorish fans, Steelers fans where very classless, so were Falcons fans, and the usual Vikings and Bears fans. Philly fans on local were said to even destroy a Packer fan's car, but on the forum Philly fans were actually nice.

But you guys rule. Looking forward to tomorrow, and then to seeing you guys in the NFCC game!

Awesome. Most Who Dats like GB fans. Some similarities in the organizations. Both a small market teams with deep ties to their home towns.

Obviously we are all hoping for a win tomorrow, but we are pretty realistic that we are facing a GREAT team in a very hostile situation. That team will be pumped and history doesnt prove to be too kind to the visiting team in these openers. Im just hoping for a good competitive game that hopefully comes down to who has the ball last.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't believe that dumb**** hurt himself trying to push himself too much lifting weights, days before the season opening game.
I hope this: A) gives Brad Jones a chance to get in more and B) Jones responds with a couple-a-sacks of Brees, when he gets a chance to play in place of Walden. Or, C) Walden gets a couple-a-sacks first and we never hear Jones or So'oto's name even mentioned, lol.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
The day has dawned, the first battle begins. Fresh blood, old blood unite under one banner of green and gold. The hour is upon us, hopes and dreams hanging in the balance. Saints they may be, but they are no Saints to us, for they stand on the other side of the battle field. We are strong enough to match this foe and beat them. They came here Saints and they will go home Saints, but defeated on the battle field. Raise your swords, salute the Green and Gold army. They carry our hearts with them out there and we love them evermore.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's kick some tail! Mike McCarthy vs. Gregg Williams! Dom Capers vs. Sean Payton! Woooooo!

Members online

Latest posts