Official Game Day Thread: Rams @ Packers - 10/16: WIN 24 - 3

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Best photo from yesterday:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Packers cornerback Charles Woodson and former Packer Al Harris embrace after the game.
PACKER NATION will always love Al Harris. Even though he's on his 2nd team since the Packers let him go.
We respect CLASS.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
^^^ nice picture...

I am glad Al is still able to play, but it is clear that he lost more than a step....

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Stop talking trap...

This is not the 09 and 10 team..Those teams lost games they should have won EASILY....Washington? Miami at home, Tampa??

I for one think....I am SURE this team will not allow a far less opponent beat them

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Best photo from yesterday:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Packers cornerback Charles Woodson and former Packer Al Harris embrace after the game.
PACKER NATION will always love Al Harris. Even though he's on his 2nd team since the Packers let him go.
We respect CLASS.

It's a shame we can only click "like" once. Al is a great guy. It's a shame the business (and old man time) took him away from Green Bay.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully Al gets to come back to us as a DB coach.... he'd be a great one. He's not a naturally gifted specimen who didn't have to work to make it.
He worked his *** off, took time, learned and refined his craft.

I would expect in the next 2 years, for us to lose some of our coaches to promotions elsewhere. When we lose a DB coach, I'd love brother Al to come on in. Edgar came home again. So can Al.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hopefully Al gets to come back to us as a DB coach.... he'd be a great one. He's not a naturally gifted specimen who didn't have to work to make it.
He worked his *** off, took time, learned and refined his craft.

I would expect in the next 2 years, for us to lose some of our coaches to promotions elsewhere. When we lose a DB coach, I'd love brother Al to come on in. Edgar came home again. So can Al.

But has Al ever expressed to be a coach? I think Edgar did while he was playing

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But has Al ever expressed to be a coach? I think Edgar did while he was playing
Yes I've heard him mention it. He loves the game of football. That's key of course.
He got beat on one play yesterday by Jordy, but so would have Nnamdi, Asante, and Revis on that same route and pass. Revis would have held though, and gotten away with it.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts