Official Game Day Thread: Packers vs Giants - 12/26: WIN 45 - 17

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I might as well start this thread...kinda makes sense being a NJ resident and all...this game is everything for both teams! MUST WIN SITUATION for NY & GB...Gonna be a tough game...hope we come out on top! Rodgers should be back!

GO PACK GO!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

VS

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

LETS DO THIS!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Both these teams had great Offense and Defense yesterday, AND horrible Special teams, lets hope the Packers play lights out football for the rest of the season.

L

Lunchboxer

This is our bounce back game. Win out and we are in. I dont care about winning the division. I much rather win the Super Bowl than the Division Title.

We get Rodgers back thats a plus. Its at home.

L

Lunchboxer

Believe it or not we can still make 2nd Seed.

If we win out and losses by Eagles against the vikings and Cowboys.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wkmvNV53Rw]YouTube - Giants vs Packers Video[/ame]

in case anyone forgot

L

Lunchboxer

Whos Broadway Antrel

Quit throwing names out there and expect everyone to know it.

We lost because of Orbital Wobble.

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
being a jersey native and my hatred towards the giants.. WE BETTER KICK THE ******* **** OUT OF THEM!!! if we lose this game...uhh.. lets just say i wont be a happy camper

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So our playoffs start NOW.
If we lose, no bringing the Lombardi trophy back home =[

So is that 5 game win streak to the big dance?

OP
OP
armand34

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
being a jersey native and my hatred towards the giants.. WE BETTER KICK THE ******* **** OUT OF THEM!!! if we lose this game...uhh.. lets just say i wont be a happy camper

Yo I'm debating watching the game surrounded by Giant Fans...but, I don't know if I want to put myself through that if the game doesn't go our way...what are you going to do?

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers win out.

What would it take to get to Chicago and beat the crap out of the Barelys?

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Packers win this game. The secondary needs to be better catching the ball this weekend, as Eli has been a bit pick-happy this season. The guy is there for the taking (hopefully not TOO much, as he is my FF QB on CBS, and I'm in the playoffs ;))

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Yo I'm debating watching the game surrounded by Giant Fans...but, I don't know if I want to put myself through that if the game doesn't go our way...what are you going to do?

You have nothing to worry about. Go there and gloat.

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think i might be doing the same.. i decided to do it last week and we went to TGIF's on route 3 by the stadium.. lets just say the faces were priceless after that game.. and i was loving it

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Watch it! Watch it even if you are surrounded by vampires (hi, kitten) and wear your colors. Man up for God's sake....if it doesn't go our way, just smile and say nice game, keep your chin up and your back straight. Are the only true fans left ex-marines? Go for it buddy.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I go to Vikings games when I'm in Minnesota randomly and wear packers stuff just to annoy them. A packer fan cheering for the colts in the dome didn't make the fans around me happy. I just keep saying I want to see them before they move to LA

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im very nervous about this game and there are two main reasons why.

1st. the giants pass rush has been destroying quarterbacks all season. do. not. want. Rodgers. hurt. our oline played better against NE but still...id be willing to say that our oline is not very reliable.

2nd. Brandon Jacobs...we could not handle Michael Turner when we played the Falcons. yes i am aware how much better Turner is than Jacobs. Thats not the point. Jacobs is a similar back in that he is big and a powerful runner. our tackling was **** poor against NE and if we cant bring down Jacobs, he may have a big day.

Its a must win scenario so we gotta put up or shut up. get it done boys.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
And now for the "glass if half full" side of the story.

The Giants O-line has a tendency to let Manning get killed. With Zombo back, this could be a hey day for Matthews, Hawk, Zombo and Woodson. I wouldn't even be surprised if our big fat guys up front get a couple of sacks.

Our QBs can out throw anything Jacobs can run. Bradshaw has a tendency to put the ball on the ground as does Manning. Their secondary has a tendency to get torched at crucial times. Jennings and Driver could have a big day.

Now that the team has figured out it's a better edge running team, I expect to see more off tackles and sweeps, mixed with slants and screens to keep the rush on it's heels. Both Flynn and Rodgers have shown they can do it.

Our special teams are a problem, but so are the Giant's special teams. So we can even up there.

The game is being played at Lambeau and I expect the crowd to be in a frenzy because they all know how important the game is.

So, no worries Mate!

Members online

Latest posts