Official Game day thread Packers vs Bears

DonnieCash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lets go Pack!

I'll be at Buffalo Wild Wings all day fighting my Bear fan friends.

We need this one come one!

Packer_Backer85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love it. I love it.

Our team has the ability to play like this every week, and we've proved it by beating a defense like this. If this isn't a lift for this team, I don't know what to do.

Saints next week correct? If so, we shouldn't have too much of a time handling them. Good game boys, I love how I've called five Bear fans, one of them answered.

I live in Rockford, IL and we have some of the worst Bear fans here ever. They're so big chested after holding Titans run game to less than 70 yds, and talk about how bad they're going to shove it down the Packers throat.

Well it didn't happen, our team came out and played like I knew they could. Really makes me happy, to see them play to their full potential.

They key to us winning is Ryan Grant running the ball. When he runs the ball successfully, it opens up the Pass game and takes off the pressure of A-Rod. I really hope we can keep this up.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome game! This should be good for themselves to prove they can play football like this every week.

This sits us at top of the division again?

Packer_Backer85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IT puts us at a three way tie with Bears, and the Vikings. Bears are playing St.Louis next week, in STL, my dad has season tickets, and he'll be at the game. Hopefully they can beat St.Louis. We got NO Monday night, which shouldn't be much of a game. NO doesn't have a defense. If we can run the ball like we did against the Bears, it'll be a shoe in.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts