Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Vikings 11/21: WIN 31 - 3

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Perhaps the greatest birthday gift of all!!!! Great game, a game we needed and should have won. My wish of 5 A-rod TD's almost came true. Hats off to jennings as well.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
What a game!!!!!!!! I made it by the end of the 2nd 1/4... woooozer!!!! I'm still flying high!! I'll have to read all thru the pgs. tomorrow. For today ,..i'm just soooooooo amazingly happy,... happy I say!!!!
:drinks:

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very good game from the Pack today. The first quarter was very shakey, but the Packers rebounded. ARod looked great... Jennings came alive today... the defense was stout... Tramon Williams looks amazing... Shields is one hell of a 3rd corner.

Packer opponents have scored 10 points in the last 12 quarters. OUTSTANDING!!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I'm ever so grateful I was driving for most of that first half!! My hands were sweating, trying to go get a ticket, yet get there soooon!

I'm afraid I would of passed out at the wheel if I heard the stats on that first quarter! When the score got to 10-3 (Thanks to the local station turning it over to the NFL...)I was ever so trying not to go over 70!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Brett Favre is the biggest turkey around this Thanksgiving. No pop up timer on him to show hes done.
This was snagged from another comment section!!! I thought it was too funny!!!

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Could not agree more. He is a Viking, he can retire as a Viking, he go into the HoF as Viking. Does not deserve to be enshrined as a Packer.

I am fine with this possibility, too.

I often hear the question, "How can Packer fans turn their backs on the guy who brought a SB to town?"

I won't deny that Favre brought a lot of excitement to our team and was a key element of the strong team in the 90's, but when I think of who brought the SB to town?

It was Reggie White. No debate in my opinion.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I am fine with this possibility, too.

I often hear the question, "How can Packer fans turn their backs on the guy who brought a SB to town?"

I won't deny that Favre brought a lot of excitement to our team and was a key element of the strong team in the 90's, but when I think of who brought the SB to town?

It was Reggie White. No debate in my opinion.

...and Desmond Howard and Mike Holmgren and Dorsey Levens, Antonio Freeman, Andre Rison, Santana Dotson, Doug Evans, Leroy Butler, Sean Jones, Frankie Bag-o-donuts, etc. etc.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
...and Desmond Howard and Mike Holmgren and Dorsey Levens, Antonio Freeman, Andre Rison, Santana Dotson, Doug Evans, Leroy Butler, Sean Jones, Frankie Bag-o-donuts, etc. etc.

What do you want...2 miles of ring of honor?

Members online

Latest posts