Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Vikings 11/21: WIN 31 - 3

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Today is my birthday, and there wouldnt be a better present than five TD's from A-rod, and five sacks from matthews in a romp over the queens. But a win will do just fine. Cant wait to wear my new A-rod jersey im getting for the game! GO PACK!!!!!!!!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Today is my birthday, and there wouldnt be a better present than five TD's from A-rod, and five sacks from matthews in a romp over the queens. But a win will do just fine. Cant wait to wear my new A-rod jersey im getting for the game! GO PACK!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday!!! Hope ALL of your birthday wishes come true and much more!!!!!!!!! Have a great day!!!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
last two times I wore my Claymaker jersey we lose. Should I wear it this game or put on the Rodgers jersey?

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Playing well after a rough start. We get the ball to start the half; let's go out and get another score and go up by 3 TD's. Come on PACK!

Eclipse612

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like that's exactly what happened...didn't believe it, usually we find a way to screw up games that are going too well... GO PACK!

bubbahotep

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I absolutely love the fact that we came in, took their best shot, played horribly on O the first quarter and are up by 14, but then again, I am a Packers fan, so what else would one expect?

Members online

Latest posts