Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Vikings 10/5: LOSE 30 - 23

bytheriver

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ANOTHER penalty against the pack? Anytime we have something decent happen, the refs are quick to take it away..I'm sorry, this is so blatent

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
you talking about that linemen holding the packer's face mask the whole play? cause i was screaming for flag:viksux:

No, was AP going to the right side and our LB was held where he couldn't even turn to face AP while his jersey is being nearly ripped off. then AP goes running past. I just can't see HOW the hell that doesn't get a flag.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Well.... anyway you slice it, our guys can protect Rodgers if they can't hold and get away with it... even though they're making massive sucking noises...

#4 is in 'the zone' now... he's still a prima donna P.O.S. , but he's a prima donna P.O.S. in a zone.

masamunecyrus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Colts fan here watching from Indianapolis. I searched Google and found this forum specifically because the penalties in this game are ridiculous. The refs so obviously want the Vikings to win, it's ridiculous. It's like I'm watching a New England game.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Might as well go for it. Seems like the Refs has backed off throwing the game now that the Vikes are up 14 points.

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyone just catch what the annoucner just said? basically just said the games over..then was like wll, for the last three quarters..*******

Rowdy18

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm a cowboys fan watchin the game and like the colts fan, googled this forum. Here watching the game with other nuetral fans and its obvious to us that the refs are favoring the vikings. The NFL plays favorites, it seems the patriots and farve fall into that.

Rowdy18

Cheesehead
Reaction score
also Jaws and Gruden's lovefest of Farve is becoming sickening. Good luck I'm pulling for you guys.

fromphilly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
*refs are giving us no love

+

*their O-line is eating us up

+

*Brett playing like he's their best player

=

**** kicking

pbateman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's all the refs fault. Didn't you see the linesman blow his assignment on the Berrian TD???

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Glad the neutral fans see what we are seeing. Still, our D just looks confused out there.

fromphilly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
13 minutes left .. down by 2 scores. This game should be worse but it's not. Let's hope Aaron can pull a Favre and lead us back.

Members online

Latest posts