Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Vikings 10/5: LOSE 30 - 23

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, awesome play! Wow Looks like that 1st round pick just paid off

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever said this before ... I normally don't blame officiating ... but the Pack are getting jobbed here and they're not even TRYING to hide it.... I'm thinking this outcome is predetermined.

pbateman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you guys serious? Stop whining about the refs. Did the refs cause Rodgers to fumble and throw the INT? What crybabies.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Sure seems like this is "Home Field Advantage" by refs who been drinking Favre's revenge cool-aid.

bytheriver

Cheesehead
Reaction score
seriously, do the vikings have ANY penalties? Wow, are you kidding me? That last one...where was the pass interference?

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is bs... im just absolutley fed up with thi ****...so anyone think that pass interference or whatever when woodson intercepted that?...

pbateman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How can you say there hasn't been any BS calls? Even the Favre-c*ck sucking-ESPN commentators can see it

Didn't say there weren't any BS calls, but the whining about it is ridiculous. Bad calls come and go. Worry about the O line giving Rodgers some time and pushing back the MINN defense. Stop crying about the officiating.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
this is bs... im just absolutley fed up with thi ****...so anyone think that pass interference or whatever when woodson intercepted that?...
I don't think it was, but it would have been called back anyway. Also the one when they both went out of bounds I don't think that was one either.

ESPNSUCKS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just for the record - ESPN does indeed suck.

This is the biggest goo-fest I've ever witnessed...it's disgusting. I'm not a Packer fan but I was hoping they'd win but it's getting difficult to watch these bozos cream all over Favre and the Vikings. I don't know how an actual Packer's fan can watch this.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, it's difficult to listen to the ESPN crew. I try to ignore them...ugh. It was annoying when he was a Packer, now they he is a Puke Vike, it's REALLY annoying.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
God another Vike hold NOT CALLED. MY God. No wonder AP can run so much. Vikes are HOLDING like MOFOs....

ESPNSUCKS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice pass rush....

I guess Favre is giving the commentators reason to gush all over him - he looks damn near perfect.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I think Farve could cook an omelette back there serve it in the crowd and then throw a TD like he just did. Getting Ugly.

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
God another Vike hold NOT CALLED. MY God. No wonder AP can run so much. Vikes are HOLDING like MOFOs....

you talking about that linemen holding the packer's face mask the whole play? cause i was screaming for flag:viksux:

Members online

Latest posts