Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Vikings - 10/23: WIN 33 - 27

engelke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Excellent start to the 2nd half. Now lets see what changes the defense makes. Go Pack Go!

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i swear, the amount of time rodgers buy his receivers with his outside pocket movement is insane...

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i understand the packers are trying to run the clock out... but my god, they should let rodgers throw it up in the air!

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers 7-0? Sounds about right.

That Vikings loser kicking Lang in the crotch? That is Minnesota for you.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I don't know. Divisional games are often tough games and especially on the road. I was very impressed with being able to run out the clock like that and ice it with the run.

Running when needed and when the opponent knows you will run is crucial.

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What kind of pissese me off about this packer team is that when they get a lead, the defense just collapses? I mean, the opposing quarterback (forgot his name) looked like joe montana!

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
What kind of pissese me off about this packer team is that when they get a lead, the defense just collapses? I mean, the opposing quarterback (forgot his name) looked like joe montana!

Let's not get too dramatic here.

A lot of up and coming promising QBs in the NFC though.

Valhalla Express

SKOL VIKINGS!
Reaction score
Not Minnesota... that was entirely on Robison. Even though I am a Vikings fan, I never would condone that sort of behavior by any player. Robison should have been ejected from the game. He'll be fined Tuesday.... $25,000 sound about right?

~Val

that crotch shot was about as dirty as it gets. stay classy MN

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2 wins ahead in the NFC, and still getting better.

And Peterson is being wasted in Minnesota. Best runner of the century. Ponder looked good, but how long till (if) he starts playing at an elite level? At least 3 years. By then Peterson will be old, Allen will be old...

Valhalla Express

SKOL VIKINGS!
Reaction score
Thanks Kitten! I'm here because your team are the Vikings rivals and I enjoy friendly banter and ribbing. I just love the game of football. There are a few things I disliked about today's game:

1) The score (of course lol)

2) Vikings DE Robison kicking the Packer OL in the bards. I believe in clean, but hard play.

3) The two roughing the passer calls. One against each team. Let them play the game.

Overall, I was impressed with Ponder's first half play. I wish I could have seen the second half, but family comes before football. Next stop in our rivalry... Lambeau Field. I hope they play during a massive snow storm. I'd like to see them get into the elements!

SKOL Vikings!

~Val

Val, you are perhaps the coolest non Packers fan I've ever seen on here! :)

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice to see you back, Valhalla! Hope all is well.

It wasn't the blowout I was hoping for, we allowed the Vikings to come within 6 with a whole quarter to play. Still a win is a win and divisional games always have the potential to be a bit unpredictable at best. Lets enjoy the bye week and gear up to face some possibly unraveling Lions!

As for the Vikings, all I got to say is, Ponder. The Vikings have one hell of a QB in him, a franchise QB no doubt. Enjoy almost beating the Packers. Coming within 6 late and making a game of it isn't so bad.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not Minnesota... that was entirely on Robison. Even though I am a Vikings fan, I never would condone that sort of behavior by any player. Robison should have been ejected from the game. He'll be fined Tuesday.... $25,000 sound about right?

~Val
The only acceptable penalty is that he be fined $100,000 and not be allowed to play in the next Packers vs Viking game at Lambeau. Probably the most disgusting thing I've seen on the football field. Violates every aspect of fair play.

Members online

Latest posts