Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Steelers 12/20: LOSS 37 - 36

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unbelievable, what a catch. If Crosby makes the earlier FG we might have won, barring a missed PAT by Reed...

I could throw something across the room right now.

PackerBacker4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why the **** are we only bringing 3 man rush????????? ******** capers dont let ben sit there for hours. Goddddddddddddd DAMN!!!!!!!!

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Troy aikmen mentioned that the packers had arranged to try put some neq FGKickets but it never happened. Well now's the perfect time!

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
??? Its simple math. If Crosby made the 1 fg he missed we would have won by 2. I dont get your logic about flipping out because people are blaming Crosby, its true. AND the D is also to blame as well... especially the cb's who have been mentioned in earlier posts. Its nothing personal man.

ok **** it

how about we release everyone who is ****?

Is our season over?

No not yet

packerfan58

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why do we play a 3 man rush when 8 dB's can't stop anything. Defense #2 in the league blew this one big time not to mention a 34 yd FG.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok **** it

how about we release everyone who is ****?

Is our season over?

No not yet
I'm sorry, but Crosby is not better than what's in my toilet every morning. He's terrible and just costed us a game. Last year he costed us 2, that could've sended us to the playoffs, and he's going to kick and miss in the playoffs.

Keeping him and Bush is a retarded move, they are killing us, and it's clear.

It's like saying, "yeah, Rodgers, you just made a great comeback, but you're gonna have to overcome a ****** coverage and at least 3 points missed."

CosmicRocker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Madden used to say "The only thing a prevent defense will do, is prevent you from winning."

Today's game was a perfect example.

styme33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Crosby...oh, and good last minute D pack!

You have one job, one. Crosby, move to Madison and get a job selling hotdogs, because you suck so bad at this point, I doubt you could kick your own self in the ***. Idiot. And take McCarthy and Thompson with you.:viksux:

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pardon my language

WHAT THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bush couldn't even ****ing cover his mouth if he had a cold. UGHHHHHHHH.

Crosby, WHAT THE HELL MAN? It's a 34 yard field goal, we should check to see if he's related to Scott Norwood.

Dom Caper, Jesus Christ. Thanks for basically handing the steelers the game along with Bell. You know rushing the QB actually was semi-successful in this game, WHY STOP?

sorry for the crude language.

Latest posts