Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Redskins - 10/10: LOSS 16 - 13

danielchile

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WTF is going on? This embarass me as a Cheesehead!

"High-Flying Offense" MY ***! 13 point is not a high-flying offense! The freaking BILLS scored more than that today! And can't even blame our ground attack because that actually worked!

It's a SHAME!

And what about the penalties? 9 more of those today! When is MM going to make something to fix that? Start FINING those MFs until their ***** bleed money!

Super Bowl contenders? I'll be freaking happy if we get a wildcard!

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I had them 4-2 after next week, so just win next week and they'll be where they are supposed to be (won't be easy considering Miami is better, more desperate, and has 2 weeks to prepare, a huge advantage).

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
too inconsistent on both sides of the ball

too many injuries

our run game was doing well, but every play seemed to be a pass

our schedule has been weak so far and we're only a game above .500, cant wait to play someone good so we can see our true colors

this season has extreme disappointment written all over it with the absurd amount of injuries and inconsistent play

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Well, I had them 4-2 after next week, so just win next week and they'll be where they are supposed to be (won't be easy considering Miami is better, more desperate, and has 2 weeks to prepare, a huge advantage).

the thing is they haven't had one complete win that has impressed me. the only time ive been impressed was against the bills in the second half. And that's the bills. I understand alot of teams who have good records haven't necessarily looked great *cough* Bears *cough* but i need to see more from this team to be content. Maybe they'll pick it up second half like next year, but Our schedule is pretty tough this year, and the injuries are piling up, and we need more than just a running back.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hold steady now! We are down but we are NOT out!!! Do NOT give up! If we want this keep fighting even if it looks like all is lost we will go down fighting to our last breath! I'm not even going to get into a breakdown of every thing that went wrong today, losing Fins and Clay Matthews was huge. Now we know who is indispensable. Losing CM3 for just that half cost us the game. Let us all hold a massive prayer group for these guys, all of them! We need these ones, the team is not the same without them! Now for the positives! 1st half. Was that shades of a running game there I saw! Lookin good Jackson and Kuhn! D looked solid, we were really getting to McNabb and rushing him. We've got something to work with there. Faith is unconditional. I don't care if they lost today, they are still my Pack! Love everyone of you!!!

Special prayers for Fins and Matthews. Can't do this without you guys, heal up! :(

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard Finley is looking like he's done for the season, I really, really hope not. Quarless stepped up today though and made a couple of good plays. Really, really need the Claymaker to be healthy asap

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the thing is they haven't had one complete win that has impressed me. the only time ive been impressed was against the bills in the second half. And that's the bills. I understand alot of teams who have good records haven't necessarily looked great *cough* Bears *cough* but i need to see more from this team to be content. Maybe they'll pick it up second half like next year, but Our schedule is pretty tough this year, and the injuries are piling up, and we need more than just a running back.

The thing is... has anyone played well in the NFC?

For all the talk of parity, much of it is just that teams are playing like crap. The Bears went 4-1 today after ... I think 32 yards passing and 4INTs from Todd Collins. I'm not sure how they have seasons where they win games like that but they do.

That is one of 4 NFC teams remaining with less than 2 losses. You have the Falcons (maybe only legit 1 loss team and they're not that great), Saints (who haven't played up to potential and struggled against bad teams) and Buccaneers (very fortunate) to add into the NFC's less than 2 loss mix. Everyone has been bad so far so the Packers just need to take advantage of it.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
We suck. Too many injuries to overcome. We'll be lucky to make a wildcard.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bedard reporting finley and matthews possibly out a week precautionary....ugh finley ligament out of place, clay same thing *** family night, hopefully not as bad....

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe this will be the push Ted needs to get a big time RB no that the injuries hurt his offense players?

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
alright time to vent... The officiating was absolutely absurd in this game! I didnt know you could run into somebody with your arms flailing without looking at the ball and not be called for pass interference! Second for anyone that said our run game was working didnt watch the game i did... barely did it work at all. Second we need to borrow someones defense because we pretty much lost our whole defense now. Where the hell was rodgers this game he looked soooo amateur it wasnt even funny! How can we not stop a quarterback who could barely complete any passes... Now we have to face miami, vikings and jets! Trying to stay positive but this is freaking ridiculous with all these injuries... our strength and conditioning coach need to get the axe and now!

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So it was cautionary like how we sat Matthews out right? I hope so... I'd rather lose this game with them out than have them get seriously injured.

Boy I missed Finley today....

And Matthews of course...

And Harris...

And Bigby/Burnett...

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speaking of Rogers, what the hell is up with these QBs getting concussions? Kolb, Cutler and now Rogers? Should the player that hit Rogers on the head get a fine the way our Zomboe did? Somebody please let me know who it was that got the hit on Rogers, I was out of the room when it happened but I heard about it in chat. Maybe the play should be reviewed. I think they may look at it more seriously because a concussion resulted from the play.

danielchile

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was a helmet to helmet, so it should've been a roughing the passer, just like happened against the bears, after that Zombo penalty that nullified Barnett INT. But the refs in the nfl SUCK!

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Hes from NY bro... Kid means the same as dude, man, bro, homie... dont get your purple thongs in a bunch... Jets gonna wreck... Where is the denial from Brett??

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
MNVIKE

posts were moved to smack I considered what you brought up to be smack..It had NOTHING to do with Packers/Skins

You brought up Brett and Moss

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ya don't go for it on 4th and goal....

...that early in the game.
(Especially with a cliched' quarterback sneak. I knew that's what they were going to do.)
If MM would have sent in Mason for that easy chip shot field goal, the Pack would have won the game by the easy 3.
That seems to be the thing that everyone overlooks.

My gf and I can't get over it.

Travis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Play calling

I can't help after watching every game I can this year, so far, that aside from injuries the play calling sucks. I think it's too tough for McCarthy to handle. He should have an offensive coordinator and stop trying to do the job himself. He's no good at it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts