Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Rams 9/27: WIN 36 - 17

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this Green Bay Packer offense looked totally in sync in the pre season, what the heck has happened. In pre season Rogers was making plays left and right and now he looks indecisive and scared. He hold on to the ball too long. What happend to the slants and the tight end in this offense?

paco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess my only explanation is the way the O-Line has played, it has gotten Rodgers into a funk.

I don't see the O-line play changing a lot. Rodgers is going to have to work that out himself. He's going to have to play smarter and get the ball in the endzone himself. Also Grant and the other RB's are going to have to learn to make yards for themselves.

paco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bulger is done. I see Rams drafting a top 5 QB next year. If any of them survive college.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see the O-line play changing a lot. Rodgers is going to have to work that out himself. He's going to have to play smarter and get the ball in the endzone himself. Also Grant and the other RB's are going to have to learn to make yards for themselves.

I totally agree with this Paco

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, just tell Rogers to run to daylight!! Better than incomplete passes all day long and sacks

paco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Matthews is going to be a hell of a LB'er for us. I see him taking over Kampy's spot next year.

paco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to see Grant stay on his feet when he hits the 2nd level. Doesn't happen often.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What an absolutely amazing catch by Driver. Big time play. Now the offense is clicking. Throw the ball, quick passes, slants, tight ends over the middle

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to see Grant stay on his feet when he hits the 2nd level. Doesn't happen often.

Grant is not the long term answer for us. He's pretty average. I like Jackson better. They cut their best pre season runner.

paco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Driver has proven he has a lot left in the tank. He says he wants to play until he's 40. Easy to see that happening now. With Jennings getting consistent double teams, Driver is going to be able to make a lot of those great 1 on 1 plays.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Driver has proven he has a lot left in the tank. He says he wants to play until he's 40. Easy to see that happening now. With Jennings getting consistent double teams, Driver is going to be able to make a lot of those great 1 on 1 plays.

Jennings better learn how to get open or he'll never get the ball.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg better not get shutout again in a game. He is killing my fantasy team!

paco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jennings better learn how to get open or he'll never get the ball.

Especially with guys like Jones, Nelson, and Finley all ready to step up and steal some catches. If the o-line gets its act together this offense could put up some big time points.

Members online

Latest posts