Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Lions - 12/12: LOSS 7 - 3

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On my 135 post, I realize I hit 100. Woooo! BTW... Flynn is doing a nice job

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
only a matter of time IMO. we've layed a giant egg this game...if Flynn can bring us back ill be extremely surprised.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Why didn't we continue to call the same plays that rolled us right down the field earlier? The short passes worked GREAT! Then, we went back to the same deep drops that got us in trouble earlier? Is Mike stupid? I don't get it. I am sure there is a good reason as he is the professional coach and I am not.

PFanCan

Reaction score
Quick pass would have netted 10 yards on that play alone. The D-back was 15 yards off.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
stupid *** 4th and 1 play call. we layed an egg in a game that we had to win. good job Packers. we may have just screwed ourselves out of the playoffs

PackersAllDay89

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a Super Bowl team? Even with A-Rod we weren't doing s***. Now our season depends on Chicago? What a disappointment.

PFanCan

Reaction score
The whole play call today was ridiculous. The one screen rambled for a 1st down. I just don't get it.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is no way this team goes anywhere if they make the playoffs. we have no offensive line which results in no run game. our run D is pathetic as the Lions managed almost 200 yards on it. and frankly, we aren't going to win without either of those things.

Oklahoma_Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got a bad feeling about this game b/c of superstitious reasons...I'm wearing my Clay Matthews jersey today, I haven't worn it in a while b/c Packers have lost every time I have worn the Jersey...I'm trying to break the jinx...so I'm wearing it today, I don't want an unlucky jersey...however, my G/F is currently trying to "unwrinkle" her aaron rodgers away jersey, and I know it's a big no no to wash jerseys, but it's not getting washed it's in the dryer...Only God knows what will happen now

Go burn that jersey.

Now.

Bart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is just ridiculos, this is the first time i have been so pissed after a game, Mc Carthy is a bad coach, why do they throw it long with 4th and 1, when there about 1m left :S

Also learn to throw a ******* flag...

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Patriots dont take care of business against the Bears than our playoff hopes take a real serious hit.

Reaction score
The season is over. Forget it. Maybe they make the playoffs next year. The Bears will win the division and there are too many teams with better records for the wild card. They actually let the season get away from them earlier in the year. Winning a few games in the second half of the season only gave the impression that they had a shot. They just aren't very good. Really, what can a team do with no running game.

Members online

Latest posts