Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Jets - 10/31: WIN 9 - 0

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
So all the "guest" we had this week are going to come back and say congrats right?

I think some of them would, just give them time to wallow for a bit. Everyone needs their time to wallow. Most of those Jets fans were pretty decent, there was a lot of them too. I think they were 100 times better than the Vikings fans.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How bout pat lee!!!!! Masthay!!!!!!!! How about that nose tackle green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's fun to be a nj resident right now, love it!!!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about Clay Matthews!!!! He came in when it counted. I jumped off the couch yellin

So did I, spilling a whole iced tea in the process but it was well worth it! I have to make up a Sack dance for the D. I have a touchdown dance for the offense but the D should have one too!

How can Clay miss a game and a half and still be leading the league in sacks? How is that even possible?

Destructo-Jet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats to the Pack on a well played game, defensively anyway. The Pack stopped the run and that was the game.

Good luck the rest of the way. Hopefully we'll meet again

Peace.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I've got to slow down to read the play by play of the game....but we won..WON I SAY!
Armand...glad to see your still positive!!! SEE!!! It does work!! lol!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Jets fan! Hugs you! Sorry somebody had to lose!

Anyone watching the Vikings game? Them losing would just be icing on the cake. Looks like Harvin is injured bad, that's all they need right now.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Man, this was a signature win the the GB D. I haven't see a performance like that in YEARS!!!! The backups stood up and played like first stringers! Amazing to watch them shut down the Jets O.

Jets D is a beast. But, man, we still hung 9 on em, and it should have been 12.

Great game for the Pack. Rodgers needs to get his head straight and back to 09 form.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am extremely happy with those Packer "kids"--hell, I'm 64..most of them are younger than my 28 year son.
It played out exactly as I hoped. Stopped the run and didn't over exert our defense.

God, what a beautiful day. TY,TY, TY.

What champions to overcome all the adversity......Vince Lombardi would be proud of this team.

*excuse me while I get drunk*

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, this was a signature win the the GB D. I haven't see a performance like that in YEARS!!!! The backups stood up and played like first stringers! Amazing to watch them shut down the Jets O.

Jets D is a beast. But, man, we still hung 9 on em, and it should have been 12.

Great game for the Pack. Rodgers needs to get his head straight and back to 09 form.
I dont think rodgers played bad. Driver is hurt and the wrs tightends had some drops. the JJ drop was big that was a beautiful pass by Rodgers. Lets not for get that the jets have a GREAT defense. Our runing game is based on surprise there is alot on rodgers.

Anyways It was a Great game by the defense. Also by Crosby and Masthay. GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats to the Pack on a well played game, defensively anyway. The Pack stopped the run and that was the game.

Good luck the rest of the way. Hopefully we'll meet again

Peace.
Thank you. And please lay the wood on the queens and the boars, and the lions as well. Kinda afraid a little bit of the lions right now...

We'll try to kill the Pats for ya!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. I can't believe it.
So glad they proved me and all the doubters (Especially Jets fans) wrong.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How bout d line!!!
YESSSS! and big ol #95 played great. When we get healthy we are going to be a DEEP defense. Hell we get jolly back next year, it looks like jenkins picked up the batting balls in the air from him. Loved the defense!!

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh yeah I was very impressed with Aaron Rodgers throwing the ball away so much. Yeah he completed less than 50% but alot of them were smart decisions.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am extremely happy with those Packer "kids"--hell, I'm 64..most of them are younger than my 28 year son.
It played out exactly as I hoped. Stopped the run and didn't over exert our defense.

God, what a beautiful day. TY,TY, TY.

What champions to overcome all the adversity......Vince Lombardi would be proud of this team.

*excuse me while I get drunk*

LOL! You just knew when those Jets fans started messing with Lombardi that it was going to come back to haunt them! Thanks Lombardi for having the Packs back! :happy0005:

EauClaire_Jetfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great job to the Pack. In the end they were the better team today. It will be hard at the office come Monday. Its been a pleasure talking ball with you guys and gals. I will be back from time to time to talk Football. See ya

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
for all you pesimistic *****es who thought the pack would only win 6 games this season, turn in your fan card.

PACK SHUT OUT THE JETS! HELL YEAH!

njpackersfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last minute call this morning from a buddy of mine with an extra ticket. Good view of the game even though upper levels. Lot better than the time I saw GB at Philly. Those poor Jet fans started leaving the stadium with 4 minutes on the clock. Lots of cheeseheads at this game in NJ. By 2 min, "GO PACK GO" was being chanted and was pretty loud. Slow game but a win is a win plus with a goose egg to the opposing good team. I was a little leary of this game but the D looked very good. Jets fans are good sports too. No nasty stuff even with Pack chants everywhere leaving the stadium.:happy0005:

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didnt i tell everyone I had a good feeling about this game? and my fellow packerfan called me crazy for saying we was going to win this game.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I do most sincerely repent for originally thinking the Jets were going to shred our secondary. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways. :redface: What a game!

NYJET624

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats guys....I could bring up how those interceptions* were very questionable, especially the 2nd...and that the refs missed holding all day....but instead I'm going to pretend like I didn't mention them.

you guys were the better team today, once again our team just didn't look right coming off a bye weke.

We had terrible playcalling, our O-coordinator looks worse the more time he has to gameplan...he overcomplicates things.

I thought our D is finally returning the the form we are used too, and I still have no idea what the deal with that fake punt was.

Overall, congrats guys, your team deserved to win that horrible game.

Sanchez was mediocre, and our receivers were TERRIBLE.

I am not exaggerating when I say this, Cotchery droppd more passes today than he has in his first 5 years with the Jets. He is usually money.

Santonio also looked off today.

On the Jets side, I blame this loss on the offensive playcalling...but I'm not making excuses.

Your team handed it to the Jets the whole game, albeit they were off, I'm going to give Green Bay credit....and I knew your team was good....but I was very impressed at how they look with so many injuries.

Hopefully Schottenheimer gets his head out of his *** and calls some smart plays...but it could be worse than 5-2 going into Detroit and Cleveland.

Good luck the rest of the season, especially against our AFC East foes