ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They rarely make mistakes, so that sloppy play we had today cant happen again

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
More birds!!! Look at these Packers stomping around, making all the birdies fly away!!!

We almost beat them the first time, this time I think we can do it! They are standing between us and the SB, we will take them down.

a bedtime story:
Little Kitten has been on the prowl, hunting birds. Stalks and kills the little birdies to bring home to the beloved Packers. Nice Kitten! Feasting on some Eagles wings tonight! Extra crispy or original recipe. Daintily licks paws, mmmm good Eagles! Now for some Falcons!

Sleep tight Falcons!!!

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
hahahaha if we beat the falcons and play the seahawks and then play the ravens we would of played all bird teams

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
They rarely make mistakes, so that sloppy play we had today cant happen again

Exactly. Another thing to remember is you are going to make mistakes during a game, expecting not to is an unrealistic expectation. I think it best sometimes to actually plan on making some mistakes so you don't overreact when you make them and throw yourself off your game in the process.

The key factor in this game is the Eagles made more mistakes than us and their mistakes proved to be far more damning as it cost them the game. Hence, the Packers are advancing in the playoffs while the Eagles are polishing their golf clubs.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good thing Turner has really been slowing down since he faced us. Also no RB in the league has as many carries as him.

Anyone know anything about their back ups?

missinghoagies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder who the "experts" like in this match up?

Seems to me the Pack are becoming the hot pick, analysts were gushing about their running game today, if ATL is only a point favorite that basically means Pack would be favored on a neutral field. Vegas expecting a lot of action on the Pack by installing the line at 1.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look at the stats: If we don't turn the ball over, we win going away. It's a big "if", I know.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is incredible. The #6 seeded Packers will play the #1 seeded Falcons who have 13 days off between games. At the same time, the Packers will travel to Atlanta on a short work week and the Falcons are favored by all of 1 point.

This is the ultimate sign of respect by those who have lots of $$ riding on getting the spread right.

Honestly, I would put the odds at better than 50/50 that the Packers win the game. The Packers are the more talented team even with the injuries. They just need to handle the ball a bit better than today and the receivers need to catch the dang ball.

Indeed, this tells you something. A +1 is pretty much nothing. Keep in mind they also favored the Eagles by +3. But a +1 is pretty much equal footing. Indeed, they are pretty much saying the Packers (#6), and the Falcons (#1) stand equal save one pt. They must think it's going to be a very close game as the two teams are equally matched. I interpret this as a huge compliment going into this game. We are as good as the best, but than again we knew this for awhile. We've played Atlanta before as well as the Patriots and were in contention to beat them both. Our losses to both teams were by extremely slim margins. Both those teams are the #1 seeds, respectively. So, where does that put the Packers? I'm not going to pay much attention to the seeds anymore. I'm just going to let the Packers take care of that for us. As it stands now, I see the #6 seed to be equal, if not better than the #1 seed(s), so what does it matter anyway? The Packers are all that matters, right now I don't think there is a team left we cannot beat or at least be in serious contention. That makes me a very happy feline Packer!

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good thing Turner has really been slowing down since he faced us. Also no RB in the league has as many carries as him.

Anyone know anything about their back ups?

Jason Snelling is a bigger back that can get key receptions, which is something Turner doesn't do much, he can run well enough for the Run to be respected

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How would you guys game plan against ATL? Put woodson on Gonzo? Williams with help time to time on White? Do we blitz alot a little or medium? What is the weakness of ATL?

Members online

Latest posts