Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Eagles - 1/9: WIN 21 - 16

engelke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YES!!!!!! one of my best buds is an Iggles fan, so there was a lot stress/trash talking at the end there, haha.

Bomber

Clueless but Luvin It
Reaction score
Well I enjoyed watching the Cheeseheads give the Cheesesteaks a grilling but bedtime for me now.

Goodnight and God bless Packland.

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now everyone in the league knows including a lot of unbelieving Packer Fans why Green Bay didn't waste a 3rd Round Pick on Marshawn Lynch. They knew the potential of Starks and got him ready to go for the playoffs. It was our secret weapon. Now teams are going to have a nightmare game planning against our offense. What will we do Run it or Pass it.

Go Pack!

dimension

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MM conservative calls second half almost cost us the game

apart from that great all round performance

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Are Packer Fans dancing in the streets in Brazil.....At least you should..have a good night RS

PackPackPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm concerned how the Packers played tonight...even though they won. They MUST limit their mistakes, if they play the same way in Atlanta like the they did tonight against the Eagles (way too many fumbles), don't expect a win. I almost had a heart attack when Vick threw to the end zone in the final seconds. A very narrow escape, and I am just happy for the win.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
fantastic game! its even better when you have several Eagle fan friends to rub it in to.

for whatever reason i was picturing the Eagles coming back during that 4th quarter. i literally had my face in my hands on that final drive because i did not want to watch my hopes and dreams crushed by Vick.

When i heard "intercepted" i jumped up and yelled as loud as i could lol. i did not want to have to sit through a week of hearing about how amazing Vick and the Eagles were by mounting another comeback!

so thank you Tramon Williams! and we are off to Atlanta for our rematch!

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers are still a young - very young team and the first thing they had to learn is "how to win in the post season". Even with the turn-overs they were able to overcome their mistakes and win. I'm sure that the turn-overs will be an emphasis this week. Go Pack!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
PACKERS WIN!!!! Congrats to all!!!! That was a really good game!!! My heart was beating so hard!!! I wanted this win so bad it hurt! The sweetest thing was watching Vick get sacked, beat and finally intercepted on the last play for the game winner. Thank God for Tramon and our D! How easily Vick could of had a TD that last drive. But it was not to be. The Packers would not allow defeat! What a game by Aaron! Congrats on your first playoff win!!! you outplayed Vick!!! That was sweet!!! I am so proud of this team all around!!! On we march to Atlanta in the quest for the SB.

Starks, what a game! Matthews, Woodson, Tramon, Hawk, such ferocious paws you have!!!

I am so happy right now, can you hear me purr!!!!!!!!!

Fly, Eagles Fly..... Looks like the birds have flown the nest! Was it just me or was Matthews doing the "fly Eagles" (wings) with his hands at the end of the game when Tramon got his INT?

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Great win. Good team effort. some stuff i didnt like but we can focus on that later in the week. Good Job tramon and Starks is a beast!!!!!!! also A-rod played great.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Where'd all those Eagles fans go?

I wanna talk to the guy who "wasn't worried" about us. I bet he swims with sharks.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I wanna talk to the guy who "wasn't worried" about us. I bet he swims with sharks.
Typical trolls.
Probably back to their forums to cry, whine and moan amongst each other.
Saying how the refs blew bad calls and all that other garbage.
Complaining about the Pack and everything else but admitting that the Pack just simply outplayed their birds.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I loved, just loved watching Michael *****, dog killer limping off the field.
He's hurt? Yessssssssss!
He deserves to get hurt and lose. Karma baby, karma.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score

One of them started a congrats Packer fans thread. I'm going to stick up for those Eagles fans (most of them). They were very decent for Eagles fan, trust me, we got the good side of them. Most of them were very respectful and knowledgeable in their discussion of the game. I'm sure right now they are just as sad as we would of been had we lost and may not have the heart to come over and congratulate the other team right after their team lost.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
One of them started a congrats Packer fans thread. I'm going to stick up for those Eagles fans (most of them). They were very decent for Eagles fan, trust me, we got the good side of them. Most of them were very respectful and knowledgeable in their discussion of the game. I'm sure right now they are just as sad as we would of been had we lost and may not have the heart to come over and congratulate the other team right after their team lost.
Oh I know. I just think it's absurd to not be worried about any team in the playoffs.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I loved, just loved watching Michael *****, dog killer limping off the field.
He's hurt? Yessssssssss!
He deserves to get hurt and lose. Karma baby, karma.

I felt the same way all through that game! Every hit, every sack!!! Best part is a lot of those Eagles fans are going to blame that loss on Vick! Shows how they can turn on you, before this game they wanted to "ride Vick to VICtory", now they are going to want his head. I loved watching my Packers haunt the hell out of him! At the end, when he was limping off the field, I thought they were going to have to put Kolb in. That would of been like coming full circle. A circle of chaos for the Eagles.

I wonder if this will stir up the QB controversy again. Philly can be a treacherous city to live in. I would find it very amusing if Vick suddenly landed up on the hot seat because of my Packers! Very amusing indeed!

Members online

Latest posts