Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Eagles - 1/9: WIN 21 - 16

mattwill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Matt - how many of those rushing yards count for Vick? The Packers have a great amount of rushing yards from our QB, heck he was the leading rusher in the Bears game. Running QB's lopside rushing results.
42 of the 145 are Vick yards. Just under 30% of the total. Rogers' 356 rushing yards are 22% of the Pack's 1606 yards.

The reason my personal defensive gameplan is as it is, is because Rogers is indeed a significant rushing threat. Boxing the DEs should minimize the escape lanes that Rogers has done such a good job exploiting throughout his career.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Oh boy...to think at this time tomorrow we could be one more step closer to all our dreams.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully all the hype hasn't gone to the Packers' heads... after hearing all week how this was an automatic win, the Saints then failed to show up in Seattle. With tons of people picking the Packers to win this one, I hope they don't lay an egg.

I have very little confidence, mainly because I've seen the Packers go to Philly over and over and lose all but one time. That may have been earlier this season, but that was also with the team building up a huge lead against Kevin Kolb and then hanging on for dear life against Michael Vick. In the last 10 years, the Packers have played in the final game of the playoff weekend 5 times and gone 0-5 in those games. Again, the Packers play in the last game of the weekend, a bad omen. Hopefully we're not planning for 2011/2012 24 hours from now.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think last years loss drilled it into their heads.

One would hope...

I said in another thread thought that I feel like this team has a problem with being media darlings. They don't handle the praise well at all. As much as I would HATE to see it, I wouldn't at all be surprised if they came out tomorrow and played like ****.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One would hope...

I said in another thread thought that I feel like this team has a problem with being media darlings. They don't handle the praise well at all. As much as I would HATE to see it, I wouldn't at all be surprised if they came out tomorrow and played like ****.

if this is one and done I will be on the Blame MM bandwagon

mattwill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eagles inactives are: QB Kafka (3rd QB), CB Hughes, S Adams, DE McCray, T Howard, DT Clark, LB Bradley, OG Jean-Gilles.

Nick Cole starts at RG. Lucky us.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Eagles inactives are: QB Kafka (3rd QB), CB Hughes, S Adams, DE McCray, T Howard, DT Clark, LB Bradley, OG Jean-Gilles.

Nick Cole starts at RG. Lucky us.
I thought I read earlier this week that Bradley was supposed to play. What happened?

Eagles1220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read that he was only going to be active if we was close to 100%. Doesn't look like he is.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
win or lose this forum explodes after the game. The trolls or bandwagon people will be all over it.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's a link for the game - sportstream24.com/watch_online_4
The game is on FOX.... not cable. Why would anyone here need a stream?

PS, I AM NERVOUS AS HELL
.... I almost can't watch it live anymore. Seriously. Too painful when we lose.....

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The game is on FOX.... not cable. Why would anyone here need a stream?

PS, I AM NERVOUS AS HELL
.... I almost can't watch it live anymore. Seriously. Too painful when we lose.....

When i was a Direct TV slave i never got play off games. The claimed in just weeks I would have access to local content (Major Networks). 2 years later still nothing.

Got tired of the lies and went back to the local cable provider

Members online

Latest posts