Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Eagles - 1/9: WIN 21 - 16

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love how people still pick on Rodgers " he aint no Favre!"

He has done things that not even BrINT has done. Im so sick of that, and somewhere on this forum someone mentioned that Rodgers has thrown seven TDs in his two career playoff starts. which is the most for any player in NFL history in his first two postseason starts!!

Yeah, they are right, he really is no Favre. He is Aaron mother-effin Rodgers!!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love how people still pick on Rodgers " he aint no Favre!"

He has done things that not even BrINT has done. Im so sick of that, and somewhere on this forum someone mentioned that Rodgers has thrown seven TDs in his two career playoff starts. which is the most for any player in NFL history in his first two postseason starts!!

Yeah, they are right, he really is no Favre. He is Aaron mother-effin Rodgers!!

Exactly! They can say he is no Favre all they want, it's music to our ears! One of the reasons I love Aaron is because he is NOT Favre!!!

The last thing we need around here is another Favre, we just got rid of one!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got to watch the Eagles clean out their lockers on the Philly news today! Headliner: "The Packers send the Eagles packing" LOL

On a sour note, 6aBC Philly was reporting a Packer fan, who drove his son all the way from Green Bay to Philly for his son's birthday, had his car vandalized by several drunken Eagles fans. They tore off the rear view mirror, dented the car in several places and somebody even was walking on top of the car, they found footprints. The Philly police are investigating. The father and son also reported being harassed by Eagles fans during the game. This makes me mad and the funny thing is, several Eagles fans also think it is wrong. This is the thing you have to watch out for in Philly. I really hope I never cross paths with the fans who did that. It makes me even happier that the Packers beat the Eagles. Those fans deserve to lose.

I hope those Packers fans got their car fixed and are heading safely back to Green Bay. There is snow coming here on Tuesday and Wednesday and the last place they want to get stuck in right now is Philly. I half wanted to call the news station to make sure they have a place to stay and some food and make sure they get their car fixed but I was worried they news station would think I'm an eagles fan out to do mischief. anyways, prayers for the safe travels of those Packers fans, sorry you saw the worst of Eagles fans, not all of them are that bad.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I got to watch the Eagles clean out their lockers on the Philly news today! Headliner: "The Packers send the Eagles packing" LOL

On a sour note, 6aBC Philly was reporting a Packer fan, who drove his son all the way from Green Bay to Philly for his son's birthday, had his car vandalized by several drunken Eagles fans. They tore off the rear view mirror, dented the car in several places and somebody even was walking on top of the car, they found footprints. The Philly police are investigating. The father and son also reported being harassed by Eagles fans during the game. This makes me mad and the funny thing is, several Eagles fans also think it is wrong. This is the thing you have to watch out for in Philly. I really hope I never cross paths with the fans who did that. It makes me even happier that the Packers beat the Eagles. Those fans deserve to lose.

I hope those Packers fans got their car fixed and are heading safely back to Green Bay. There is snow coming here on Tuesday and Wednesday and the last place they want to get stuck in right now is Philly. I half wanted to call the news station to make sure they have a place to stay and some food and make sure they get their car fixed but I was worried they news station would think I'm an eagles fan out to do mischief. anyways, prayers for the safe travels of those Packers fans, sorry you saw the worst of Eagles fans, not all of them are that bad.
People can be so pathetic.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
A random story that made me laugh during the game:

As i posted in the Shout-out Box (or whatever it's called), I watched the game at my girlfriend's Aunt and Uncle's house. Her cousin is an Eagles fan (got a decent dig in right away, he was wearing his McNabb jersey.."Oh, I didn't know you rooted for the Redskins!"), and her Uncle is a Vikings fan, so they were both cheering for the Eagles, or against the Packers...

Her Aunt doesn't follow football, and was making food for us throughout most of the game, but when she came down one time to check in on the game early in the second half (when Philly was making it close), she started up with some "Go Eagles! Who's their new quarterback again?" *told Mike Vick* "Ah, GO VICK!"

So I quip up with "You do know that he's the guy who killed all those dogs, right..."

"THAT WAS HIM!?!? OH I HATE HIM! What a bad man."

and that was the last time she said anything nice about the Eagles....
My wife was watching, though she's watched some games before her "reporting" was hilarious.
She complained about Rodgers fumble: That guy was hanging on him, not fair.
Akers missed 2nd field goal: He has bad aim
On Starks 2nd big run: Everybody wants to hurt him, leave him alone
On Jones drop just before the half watching the slo-mo replay: Look, his hands were closed, how's he supposed to catch that?
"what's a 'snap'" "O-line is the guys in front of Rodgers?"
My favorite after the Packers left 15 seconds on the first half clock roll down. I was screaming and the dogs were running from the room. She said: Did you take your heart medication?
Sometimes.....less is more!
Great game!

azmedic

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I managed to escape Philly without having any incidents with Eagles fans. Granted, I was pretty well bundled up and you could barely see the Matthews jersey under my jacket. I didnt notice too much animosity from where I was seated (sec 138 row 4) just the usual ribbing from Eagles fans whenever we would score or make a good play. I think the most dangerous place was quite possibly the mens restrooms. I dont know what it is about having to relieve yourself that brings out anger and violence in men. There were instances of shoving and multiple profanities being thrown around in the mens room, one Eagles fan in particular was way over the top, until (im assuming) his friend came along and told him to shut it, that he didnt need to be swearing like that with kids in the bathroom.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
@ azmedic It's good to hear from you and glad you made it home safe! I was starting to worry for you! Glad you didn't get too much static from the Eagles fans.

There is now a QB controversy brewing in Philly. Kolb has indicated that he wants to start next year, somewhere... Meanwhile the Eagles still haven't offered Vick a long term contract extension. When asked about his QBs Andy Reid responded with the evasive, "We'll see." Interesting. They are calling this the off season of uncertainty. In all likelihood they will keep Vick, but Kolb still has one year remaining on his contract. We should keep an eye on this situation because we don't want to see Vick land up playing for the Vikings.

I am calling the Packers the alpha and the omega of the Eagles. The beginning and the end as their season began and ended with a loss to the Packers.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@ azmedic It's good to hear from you and glad you made it home safe! I was starting to worry for you! Glad you didn't get too much static from the Eagles fans.

There is now a QB controversy brewing in Philly. Kolb has indicated that he wants to start next year, somewhere... Meanwhile the Eagles still haven't offered Vick a long term contract extension. When asked about his QBs Andy Reid responded with the evasive, "We'll see." Interesting. They are calling this the off season of uncertainty. In all likelihood they will keep Vick, but Kolb still has one year remaining on his contract. We should keep an eye on this situation because we don't want to see Vick land up playing for the Vikings.

I am calling the Packers the alpha and the omega of the Eagles. The beginning and the end as their season began and ended with a loss to the Packers.

Kitten, were you trolling an Eagle forum? I used the Alpha and Omega reference on Friday! No, just great minds thinking alike. I also said something that I posted here before the Giants game, "Ave Packer fans! Morituri te salutamus! ((Hail Packer fans! We who are about to die (or get our butts kicked) salute you!)) The Eagle fans had no idea what I said except one, he was a troll like me, he was a Catholic Priest and said "Deo gratias!" Translate "Thanks be to God", Beagles has no clue.

azmedic

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thats interesting...maybe Kolb will end up a Cardinal or a 49er as they both need a QB

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kitten, were you trolling an Eagle forum? I used the Alpha and Omega reference on Friday! No, just great minds thinking alike. I also said something that I posted here before the Giants game, "Ave Packer fans! Morituri te salutamus! ((Hail Packer fans! We who are about to die (or get our butts kicked) salute you!)) The Eagle fans had no idea what I said except one, he was a troll like me, he was a Catholic Priest and said "Deo gratias!" Translate "Thanks be to God", Beagles has no clue.

We are very much alike! :) But I try to refrain from visiting Eagles forums at all costs. I like to keep whatever remaining sanity I have left intact.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
It was Azmedic that had the pics!!!, not Celtic!!! seee I told you i'm dyslexic!!!!

At least it did have a "C" in his name!!! :pardon:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts