Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Bears - 9/25

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
I'm bummed. Just moved down from Chicago to Alabama. They're showing the Atlanta Tampa Bay game down here.

Go Pack anyways!

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Making a drive to Manassas, VA to watch this one with my Packer friend. I'm ready to play!!!

Hit Cutworm early and often. Protect Rodgers.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess I wasn't far from you Friday. I was in Bethesda for some meetings.
Nope. I live about 85 miles from DC. I Used to live in Northern Virginia until I retired. Too expensive for a retiree to live there.

Hey come join us today! My friend and I get insane when the Packers are playing. :D

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Should be a hard fought game. They have talent, I mean they laid the smack down on the Falcons week one. I wouldnt be shocked to see the bears pull one out here. Det Minn should be a very interesting game too.

Unomee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is a nationwide broadcoast right?
Yes, but here in Arizona it will not be boadcast locally since the Cardinals are playing the Seahawks on the same network and time slot.

As for expectations for today's game a Bears win in not unlikely. After what happened in post season last year they will be motivated, but I also feel that the pressure to win is on them more so than it is on the pack.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
I had to go to a European betting site to watch the game today. Life sucks as a Packers fan in Alabama. Although the Saints/Houston game was good.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
why does clay matthews always tackle people like he is a wrestler? I know he does the MMA training but this is football...I think that training might have negatively affected his game.

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Throw the ball down the fing field like you did on the first series. Cut out this cutesie crap. Let's go!!

GB2231

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack Attack!!! I'm feeling pretty good about this seeing what kind of offense the Bears are mounting.

Latest posts