Official Game Day Thread: Browns @ Packers 8/14: LOSE 27 - 24

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Being the 1st pre-season game I wont ride the defense to hard but that was just a poor effort. However, I think the D will be excellent this year.

Also loved how Rodgers looked like he was in mid-season form already.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Shouldnt be hard for Rodgers since not much has changed really from last year to this year.

21dmvp21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
a-rod is a beast, finley is a monster. thats what i took from the game today lol. finley is so good that he makes the opposing defence focus on him the entire time he is in there. and he still catches the ball and makes great plays. he also opens up windows for the other recievers like jenningns who is getting single covered the whole time he was in. rodgers has amazing accuracy and pocket awarness. im a little concerned about the run game, but it was the first game and grant was only in for two plays. the defence im not too woried about. sheilds will make the team but not as a returner. he had a nice breakup in this game that was almost a pick 6. he has alot of talent. i think this year will be a memorable one for sure!

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

I cant really ride the D. showed no effort.

But Arron Rodgers was beasting. Looking foward to this season.

Findley is coming into his own. Hes doing really good.

Our Offense besides that fumble had a great game.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Gotta wait till Monday to see the game. Bummer. From the comments sounded fun.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had to give the Browns kicker who made the 60 yarder, which tied the game for OT, a standing ovation.
Can we trade Mason for him? Please?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was 58 and NO!

Was it a good kick?

Mason went 1 for 1
Based on his performance last year, in your honest non-biased opinion, do you really think that Mason could have made that same kick?
I know you love the guy, but can you put that love aside for a moment?

No disrespect, I just can't see Mason doing better than last year.
It's too early to tell but I certainly hope he has improved and will prove me wrong.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts