Official Game Day Thread: Bears @ Packers 9/13: WIN 21 - 15

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
THE SEASON IS UPON US PEOPLE!!!

And what better way to start the season with a BITTER RIVAL! I decided to post these threads 48-hours in advance since the regular season is way more intense than the preseason.

So lets have some analysis of how we are going to beat da' Bears.
:chisux:

paco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
clock management, cause turnovers. That's how you win every game. If we can get some pressure on Cutler and force some bad throws we should be able to win the game. I don't see their offense as a huge threat yet. They'll try to wear us down with Forte and short passes to Olsen. If we can bottle those 2 up effectively, we've got 'em.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Keep the bears offense off of the field and when they are on the field stop the run. Cover Greg Olsen otherwise he is gonna burn the LBs.

kali3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow! Starting the threads 48 hours early! I like the intensity!

Can't wait for kickoff. Go Packers!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Beautiful day in Green Bay. Stunning as a matter of fact. 83 and sunny ... gates to the parking lot open in 45 minutes .... Costas is in town for "Football Night in America"

Pack 38 Bears 35. Final possession field goal.

The ten columnists for the Milwaukee Journal and the Green Bay Press Gazette unanimously picked the Pack and the majority by 20+. I'm sorry, but the Pack are not 3 scores better than the Bears (I hope they are, but I just don't understand the pre-game glee).

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
two things i must see tonight ...
1 a solid runnung attack
2 a solid run D ...
thats it thats all i wanna see ... if we can do these things i dont see why chi would be a problem ... ohh yea force a few turnovers would be NICE TOO ... GO PACK GO :happy0005:

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beautiful day in Green Bay. Stunning as a matter of fact. 83 and sunny ... gates to the parking lot open in 45 minutes .... Costas is in town for "Football Night in America"

Pack 38 Bears 35. Final possession field goal.

The ten columnists for the Milwaukee Journal and the Green Bay Press Gazette unanimously picked the Pack and the majority by 20+. I'm sorry, but the Pack are not 3 scores better than the Bears (I hope they are, but I just don't understand the pre-game glee).

Everyone is just excited from what they saw in preseason and are really hoping to translates well to the regular season.

We will see soon enough!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Jeez,

In anybody else kind of worried that maybe the preseason games were against bottom feeder teams except for the Titans. I mean, looking at how the Cards just got beat by the 49ers is embarrassing for the NFC champs. Bills and Browns aren't a good test.

Guess tonight will be our first REAL test.

Go Pack Go

Oh, Hope to see how the D does tonight. If they blow a lot of coverages, and get run over it's going to be a LONG season.

tommyinajar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where is Mark Tausher ? Go find and sign him QUICK !! Barbre is worse than a one legged Tausher

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well at least we know how the next draft might go with some of these offense linemen getting exposed.

Members online

Latest posts