Official Game Day Thread: 49ers @ Packers 12/5: WIN 34 - 16

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
jenkins has 2 sacks nobody else has any. Troy smith has a big arm andd hes chucking up bombs they have crabtree and davis two guys that can catch anything and ginn is super fast. It helps them that we dont have anyone within 5yds of them.

Good to know! I'm glad San Fran found a QB and some receivers!

But methinks Woodson and CM3 are up to something for the 4th qtr. Those cats are gonna bring down the house yet!

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good to know! I'm glad San Fran found a QB and some receivers!

But methinks Woodson and CM3 are up to something for the 4th qtr. Those cats are gonna bring down the house yet!
they get to start at the 47 getting tired of that

Tahoegirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great win guys.. I new you would beat the snot out of our crappy team.. Best of luck to you in the playoffs and beyond..

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great win guys.. I new you would beat the snot out of our crappy team.. Best of luck to you in the playoffs and beyond..

Thanks! Don't feel so bad sweetie! Give your team a year at the most and they will be back!!! Maybe they just need to grow a little bit, rebuild. Crabtree, Davis (?) and this Ginns guy look awesome as to what I've heard. With this QB I think you guys have a solid foundation to build a future upon. Good luck and many blessings to you and your team!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers runs for 1st down.

I like Rodgers running the ball!!! To me, that is what defines an elite QB, the ability to take care of business yourself in the event your O line cannot. Look at QBs like Vick and McNabb (well he used to!) can you see maybe a glimmer of that in Rodgers?

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Rodgers running the ball!!! To me, that is what defines an elite QB, the ability to take care of business yourself in the event your O line cannot. Look at QBs like Vick and McNabb (well he used to!) can you see maybe a glimmer of that in Rodgers?
Oh yeah Rodgers was made in a laboratory using dna from payton and vick.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Munching the clock, good game strategy!

We may not want to use Starks to run out the clock, sounds like he'd me more likely to march us down the field and get us some points!

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Nice win, good game overall. Reminded me of the Buffalo game in that we started slow, and then finished strong. Honestly my favorite part of the game was that last long drive- so nice to see a run game emerge. Hopefully starks is the real deal. Also Aaron Rodgers and Greg Jennings is an unstoppable force.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm kinda worried about the D. It's not playing as well as it was before.

Lucky us, Rodgers is back to elite level, and Greg Jennings has taken the jump. No question he's a top 5 Wr in the league right now. 11 TDs already.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Game over. Damn lions lose another close one. Looks like we might be in a close game next week.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Bummer that Jenkins got injured at the end. The way he pulled up... not good.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Packers get 136 yards rushing. That is the best stat I have seen all year. Tremendous victory.....which we all predicted of course.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm kinda worried about the D. It's not playing as well as it was before.

Lucky us, Rodgers is back to elite level, and Greg Jennings has taken the jump. No question he's a top 5 Wr in the league right now. 11 TDs already.

Hmmmm, perhaps they are just a bit off. Even on an "off" day for them they are still pretty dang fine! They'll be OK. Capers will go all **** on them if he has to. I didn't watch the game but I have confidence our D will start playing like champs again. The good thing about this team is one always has the others back. When Rodgers wasn't as doing as well the D stepped up. Now Rodgers is steppin up as well as the O line.

Good win for the Pack. They simply HAD to win this game. They have some tough games ahead, but I am confident that Aaron, our offensive line, our Defense can lead us there. Good game, I always feel so much better after a win! Keep marching on!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts