Official Chargers vs Packers POST-GAME THREAD!

°Jacob°

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i practically **** my pants at this game.... was so happy the packers pulled the "upset" even though i didn't think it was an upset seeing how good the packers are this year.... was really an exciting game

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By the way, watching the game, I was thinking "Damn Jennings looks much bigger for some reason." I wasn't wrong. He got jacked in the offseason. I love how strong Rock's strength and conditioning program has made our team.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
wow, impressive. not bad at all.

MAN i'm excited. Progress is all you can really ask for, and we have DEFINITELY progressed.

Is it sunday yet?? Division battle time . . . old school style!!! =)

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
DoddPower said:
Is it sunday yet?? Division battle time . . . old school style!!! =)

I'm already nervous.

heh, I understand what you mean, but I can't say i'm nearly as nervous as I was coming into this game. As long as we don't make many huge mistakes and Favre keeps playing smart, I'll think we'll come out of this one with a decent road win.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel good about both our offense vs. whatever crap QB they throw in there, and our defense against their O. That's probably what's making me nervous. I like how humble the team is right now. They're going to keep working hard and improving.
That helps a bit... Still, this is a "should win" game, and the week before those games is always tough for me, hehe.

LordEvil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
i just got home from the game today. 3-0 !!!!!!!!!
the only real bad thing i thought happened today, it might have been brought up. was when i was first a goal, mm didnt throw the red flag,and then took a timeout. throw flag if we would of lost it we would have then been charged a time. i didnt understand his thinking there.

Yes, McCarthy even admitted in his press conference that he should've thrown the flag.

Is it true that Lambeau Field was louder today than it's been in years? What was it like?

I posted before that alot of changing there mind nfl tv hosts/football talk people. it even kind of have me thinking that the pack was going to lose, but when i walk into lambeau field today i knew the packs was going to win. they handed out Proud 2B Loud towels. lambeau was loud today!!!!!!!!

Staff online

Latest posts