Official Bengals Thread

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers is 1-2 against the Bengals with a 88 passer rating with 3 Tds and 2 ints. For some reason they always give him fits. Hopefully we don’t have to score a ton today and the defense does it’s job. Pass rush has to be on point they have some skilled WRs
We tend to play the Bengals like they are the Jets. Our mindset has to be thinking 49ers. Fast, physical, and the line of scrimmage.

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers is 1-2 against the Bengals with a 88 passer rating with 3 Tds and 2 ints. For some reason they always give him fits. Hopefully we don’t have to score a ton today and the defense does it’s job. Pass rush has to be on point they have some skilled WRs
Interesting you say that. The Bengals are 22nd ranked in sacks allowed and Packers Defense are 28th in sack production. This is an aspect Barry needs to improve and attack our opponent by applying plenty of extra pressure against a lackluster pass protective OL. Our 3rd down is in the bottom 10% of the league, we need to get proactive and get off the field on 3rd downs.

The Bengals Defensive unit is pretty decent all around (but not elite). This is a good road test for us, we need to be able to win road games if we want to be battle tested.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Should’ve probably stuck with the run. Only needed about 8 yards to give Crosby a chance. Kept ourselves in a third and long smh

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need a burner Amon the retune team. I’m tired of the quick guys who aren’t really burners. We need a guy with quickness and speed for once

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bad throw smh. That was on Rodgers. I just posted he throws more ints against this team than anyone I’ve seen.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Could be wrong but! It seems like the Bengal gunners are getting down field very fast and not blocking to give the returner a chance

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on savage that should of been a pick...70 yard td burrow to chase...right thru savages hands smh

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Burrow would have gotten sacked had the dline not just stood there and watched him throw it! W.A.F.J!

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on savage that should of been a pick...70 yard td burrow to chase...right thru savages hands smh
Should have been broken up. But I put this on Barry. Burrows has felt the heat the entire half and you go with a 2 man rush?? Stick with the game plan. 4 man. For a moment I thought Capers called that defense.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think they had 6 defensive backs, but yes the pressure was non existent. Preston went with someone in coverage initially I think. Regardless, Savage should have at the very least knocked it down. That was a prime pick ball though.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder. All of Crosby's misses are just to the right. Even his makes lately are just inside the right post. Didn't see the final kick today as NFL ticket decided to look at Dallas while they were getting ready to start their game. Anyway, I'm just wondering if Crosby is a little gun shy from our poor blocking on the end of our right side. The opposition has been getting in there fast from that side. Wish I had faith that someone was looking at this situation and making adjustments. But I don't. It's like Mason is having to use half the area to make his shot.

Members online

Latest posts