Official ALL Badger hating thread

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Well, after losses to Penn State, Ohio State, AND Michigan I wasn't exactly thinking it would be a good bowl!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Well, after losses to Penn State, Ohio State, AND Michigan I wasn't exactly thinking it would be a good bowl!
Considering that those were the Badgers only losses and those 3 teams are in the top 6 teams in the country, not sure what you mean?

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Considering that those were the Badgers only losses and those 3 teams are in the top 6 teams in the country, not sure what you mean?
I mean the could not beat a top team, that's pretty simple. As long as thy did not have a stand out QB, they never really had a chance.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I mean the could not beat a top team, that's pretty simple. As long as thy did not have a stand out QB, they never really had a chance.

They beat LSU, who was #2 at the time. They beat MSU who was #6 at the time. They beat both Iowa and Nebraska who were also ranked, so not sure what you are saying.

Did you watch any of those 3 games they lost? In case you didn't, the Badgers were in all 3 of them. OT with OSU. Tied with Michigan (at Michigan) into the 4th quarter until a crazy "roughing the snapper" penalty was called on WI. to keep Michigan's winning TD drive alive and well the PSU game....Badgers blew a big lead in a game they were in complete control of.

I've never liked the two QB offense. Tells me neither one is that special.

I normally don't either, but this year I think it worked really well for the Badgers. Chryst seemed to have a really good feel for who should be in there at the right times. It also really helped when Hornibrook went down and Houston was called upon to play a full game.

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Not sure how many people here watch the Badgers. But if you want to watch a very special RB.....keep an eye on Freshman Jonathan Taylor. The guy is the real deal! Last week he was just 14 yards short of becoming the first freshman ever to rush for 1000 yards in his first 6 games. Today he made the 1000 yard club with 5 other guys, including Adrian Peterson, Emmitt Smith and Marshall Faulk.

Last edited:

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love the Badgers. Looks like we have a couple of really good backs behind Taylor too, plus a couple of receivers to go along with Fumagali. Just miss Cichy.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Badgers are definitely loaded at RB! I have liked Fumagali for awhile now, that kid will be playing on Sundays for sure. WR's are starting to get good and what Jim Leonhard has done with the defense is great.

Excited about this season, but keep saying to myself "who have we beat?". If the offense can get more consistency, they beat Michigan, win the Big10 CCG......top 4 for sure. Of course, that is as long as they don't slip along the way against Illinois, Iowa, Indiana and Minnesota. :)

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Huge win today guys. Defense was great against Iowa. Hard to figure out how the Hawkeyes looked so great against the Buckeyes and so limp against us. At least a quality win vs a ranked opponent and if we can win out and beat most likely Ohio State in the Big 10 Championship game, we should be in the playoffs. Should.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Amazing performance by the Badger Defense today! They have up only 66 yards to an Iowa team that pummeled Ohio State last week. Had it not been for Horinbrook throwing some bad passes and the 2 pick sixes, this on one really lopsided final score.

Bucky keeps marching, their defense is legit if and only if Hornibrook can have a solid game, will they be able to hang in there with the best teams.

With a few teams ahead of them losing......moving on up closer to that final 4! If they go 13-0, how tragic will it be to see them miss out on that final 4?

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Even worse, win out and have the "National Champion" with a loss or two. For that, they'd most likely have two wins over top 10 teams in their last two games.

A win over Michigan on Saturday will help, as would a win in the Big10 Championship game against the Buckeyes. But unless a few more of the teams ahead of the Badgers lose, I can sadly see a scenario where the committee has already set the Badgers up to go undefeated, yet just out of the top 4.

What will change that besides wins and losses would be margins of victory. Badgers have to dominate Michigan and Minnesota and then take care of business at the Big10 Championship game and hope a team or 2 ahead of them stumbles a bit.

I loved the schedule when it was released, but never thought about going undefeated or a final 4......seems like the 2 might not go hand in hand without a few more impressive wins.

The Badger defense has to be considered top 1 or 2 in the country right now after yesterday. That was about as dominating of a performance as I have ever seen. Just need to get Hornibrook playing average or above with no mistakes.

Fire Capers.....hire Jim Leonhard!

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
The Badger defense has to be considered top 1 or 2 in the country right now after yesterday. That was about as dominating of a performance as I have ever seen. Just need to get Hornibrook playing average or above with no mistakes.

Fire Capers.....hire Jim Leonhard!

It would make to much sense therefore I doubt that will happen.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Just noticed some awesome news for the Badgers and their shot at making the Final 4!! After this weeks rankings, the Badgers are sitting at #5 looking in. However, Clemson (#4) and Miami (#2) play each other on Dec. 2. Which means one of them will get knocked out of the top 4! If the Badgers win their next 3 games, I don't see how they won't make the final 4 now!!

#1 Alabama also has to go play #6 Auburn on 11/25. That outcome should push the loser out of an undefeated Badgers path as well.

Go Bucky.... #Run The Table!!!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Just noticed some awesome news for the Badgers and their shot at making the Final 4!! After this weeks rankings, the Badgers are sitting at #5 looking in. However, Clemson (#4) and Miami (#2) play each other on Dec. 2. Which means one of them will get knocked out of the top 4! If the Badgers win their next 3 games, I don't see how they won't make the final 4 now!!

#1 Alabama also has to go play #6 Auburn on 11/25. That outcome should push the loser out of an undefeated Badgers path as well.

Go Bucky.... #Run The Table!!!
Auburn wins, both teams are ranked above Bucky. NCAA can't not have an SEC team or two in the playoffs. If Nebraska, Mich, Notre Dame, or OSU had played Bucky's schedule, you KNOW they'd be ranked one or two by now. Bluebloods ALWAYS get the benefit from the PTB.

Bucky runs the table, they get in as they'd have 4 wins against top 25 teams and 1 of them most likely top 10. The worst case scenario is Auburn running the table and getting in with 2 losses plus a one loss Alabama before an undefeated Bucky.

Members online

Latest posts