Official 2018 schedule

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
per these guys: http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2018/REG/PACKERS
All times are Central.

• Sunday game times after Week 5 are subject to change due to NFL flexible scheduling.

REGULAR SEASON
    Week 1: Bears at Packers, 7:20 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 9, Lambeau Field, NBC

Week 2: Vikings at Packers, noon, Sunday, Sept. 16, Lambeau Field, Fox #

Week 3: Packers at Washington, noon, Sunday, Sept. 23, FedEx Field, Fox

Week 4: Bills at Packers, noon, Sunday, Sept. 30, Lambeau Field, CBS

Week 5: Packers at Lions, noon, Sunday, Oct. 7, Ford Field, Fox*

Week 6: 49ers at Packers, 7:15 p.m., Monday, Oct. 15, Lambeau Field, ESPN

Week 7: BYE

Week 8: Packers at Rams, 3:25 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 28, Los Angeles Coliseum, Fox*

Week 9: Packers at Patriots, 7:20 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 4, Gillette Stadium, NBC*

Week 10: Dolphins at Packers, noon, Sunday, Nov. 11, Lambeau Field, CBS* #

Week 11: Packers at Seahawks, 7:20 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 15, CenturyLink Field, Fox/NFL

Week 12: Packers at Vikings, 7:20 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 25, U.S. Bank Stadium, NBC*

Week 13: Cardinals at Packers, noon, Sunday, Dec. 2, Lambeau Field, Fox*

Week 14: Falcons at Packers, noon, Sunday, Dec. 9, Lambeau Field, Fox*

Week 15: Packers at Bears, noon, Sunday, Dec. 16, Soldier Field, Fox*

Week 16: Packers at Jets, noon, Sunday, Dec. 23, MetLife Stadium, Fox*

Week 17: Lions at Packers, noon, Sunday, Dec. 30, Lambeau Field, Fox*

# Gold package game

*Game time subject to NFL flexible scheduling

Last edited:

Reggie White Cheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers have the #1 toughest schedule for 2018.. a Sunday to Thursday turnaround mid season to play Seattle in Seattle....yikes... I can imagine Seattle will be better this year. I could be wrong... I see a tough road this year, but with AR anything is possible.

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
After bye week, fly to LA then to NE, stay home a week then fly to Seattle for Thurs night. Frequent flyer miles add up that month.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gonna be a cold december. we usually have an indoor, or warm area, game or two mixed in there...but not this time.
pre-draft W/L record guess...8-8 (maybe 9-7). would be thrilled to be wrong.

Last edited:

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
So my fiancé’s company and brothers company have season patriots tickets. Needless to say, I goto 1-2 patriots games every season for free. There is no way we will get free tickets to the prime time Brady vs Rodgers show down. Last time I had to pay for tickets to see a game at Gillette was in 2010, Packers Patriots. Rodgers was out with a concussion and Matt Flynn almost beat the Patriots at home. Special teams absolutely screwed us. For some reason Mason Crosby Squibb kicked it to a Pats offensive lineman that no one could tackle. That year we went on to win a Super Bowl...

This year I want to see Rodgers win, because that will mean Brady has never beat Rodgers. But, who knows, maybe we lose and get a SB out of it. Anyways, very excited to see my boys play 20 minutes from my house. Every year we travel to see them. If anyone else is planning on coming in for the game don’t hesitate to ask me on places to check out, places to stay, etc. happy to help!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
[TWEET]https://twitter.com/ByRyanWood/status/987120249211416583[/TWEET]

This tweet is accurate, going to be a real tough stretch.

I think we need to be 5-1 going into it, and then we finish the season with a fairly easy stretch getting hot at the right time.

That was the first thing that jumped out at me when I first saw the full schedule. Those 5 games after the bye could be a season killer. The good news, the 6 games before the bye could have us at 5-1 before that nast stretch.

Obviously, things change as the season plays out, teams suffer injuries, some teams are worse than thought, some better, but the schedule makers appear to have put one big hurdle in the middle of the Packers schedule for them to try and get over.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Are the Packers ever going to play another Thanksgiving game again...

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Something odd.... Only one "America's Game of the Week'- the second Sunday game, nationally televised- on the sked. I imagine they could be flexed; I can't see why they'd want to have the week 2 Vikings game and the Falcons game as early/local TV only games.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Something odd.... Only one "America's Game of the Week'- the second Sunday game, nationally televised- on the sked. I imagine they could be flexed; I can't see why they'd want to have the week 2 Vikings game and the Falcons game as early/local TV only games.
Good observation. I too find this odd.

Like many others have pointed out, that 5 game stretch after the bye is brutal. Especially with some of the travel involved, having to go to the West Coast twice in that span. But drawing teams like the Dolphins, Falcons, and Cardinals at home in the 2nd half of the year certainly bodes well for the Packers. I think anything in the 3-2 range during that stretch would be a great result. And we'll certainly have the opportunity to start strong, as well as finish strong.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If home and division games are the most important, than the first two weeks will be absolutely crucial.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice to open at home against the Bears.
Weeks 11-14 will make or break the season.
Bears, jets and Lions should make for a relatively OK closing.

My Predictions:

(Win) Week 1: Bears at Packers, 7:20 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 9, Lambeau Field, NBC

(=) Week 2: Vikings at Packers, noon, Sunday, Sept. 16, Lambeau Field, Fox #

(Win) Week 3: Packers at Washington, noon, Sunday, Sept. 23, FedEx Field, Fox

(Win) Week 4: Bills at Packers, noon, Sunday, Sept. 30, Lambeau Field, CBS

(Win) Week 5: Packers at Lions, noon, Sunday, Oct. 7, Ford Field, Fox*

(Win) Week 6: 49ers at Packers, 7:15 p.m., Monday, Oct. 15, Lambeau Field, ESPN

Week 7: BYE

(L) Week 8: Packers at Rams, 3:25 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 28, Los Angeles Coliseum, Fox*

(L) Week 9: Packers at Patriots, 7:20 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 4, Gillette Stadium, NBC*

(Win) Week 10: Dolphins at Packers, noon, Sunday, Nov. 11, Lambeau Field, CBS* #

(Win) Week 11: Packers at Seahawks, 7:20 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 15, CenturyLink Field, Fox/NFL

(=) Week 12: Packers at Vikings, 7:20 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 25, U.S. Bank Stadium, NBC*

(Win) Week 13: Cardinals at Packers, noon, Sunday, Dec. 2, Lambeau Field, Fox*

(L) Week 14: Falcons at Packers, noon, Sunday, Dec. 9, Lambeau Field, Fox*

(Win) Week 15: Packers at Bears, noon, Sunday, Dec. 16, Soldier Field, Fox*

(Win) Week 16: Packers at Jets, noon, Sunday, Dec. 23, MetLife Stadium, Fox*

(Win) Week 17: Lions at Packers, noon, Sunday, Dec. 30, Lambeau Field, Fox*

Optimistic Prediction: 13-3
Realistic prediction: 11-5

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The middle of the schedule looks pretty daunting. The 49's, Rams and Patriots. Although 49's are at Lambeau, they won't be a push-over.

Personally, I'm tired of playing Seattle. I also hate when the Packers play in their stadium.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
The middle of the schedule is quite brutal but the Pack will be very much Battle tested. Facing hard teams is a good thing gets them tested.

D

Deleted member 6794

I always love it when they lose. We have their number.

I just hate playing the Falcons. Would be nice to get a win against them.

While it's true the Packers have won three in a row vs. Seattle at Lambeau we still haven't won against them on the road.

On the other hand I'm glad we finally end up playing the Falcons at home.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not worried about Seattle. They're a team on the downslide. The Rams and Niners will be battling it out in the West.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts