OFFICIAL 2018 1ST ROUND PICK Jaire Alexander

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alexander reminds me of T Buck. Small, skinny fast and a good kick returner. He's only 5-10 so he will be in the slot but probably get hurt a lot due to his light frame. For a team with an Olympic pool sized hot tub, why take a kid with such obvious red flags.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
What's the deal with locking threads just when they are picking up steam? Didn't Rob pay his light bill?

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Stings a little when James and Edmunds were on the board at 14, but I'm not mad this pick.

The way that first 13 picks fell was beautiful, besides maybe Ward going so early. However, it was set up perfect to grab Edmunds or James. Like you, I was bummed, but not mad once they traded back in and got JA. I do LOVE a first rounder in 2019 from the Saints. Not quite sure what the Saints were thinking to give that kind of capital up for Davenport, but the Packers obviously had their eyes on someone like JA and it worked out well.

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woulda been nice to have been able to grab a CB and move back into the 1st this year and grab Godgers a new WR, but hopefully this turns out to be a solid pick.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Calling it right now. Alexander will be better than King.

We need a special forum where we can move posts like this for future reference. Maybe call it "Mark My Words" or even "Calling it Right Now" Believe me if Gonzo is right he will let us know but if he is wrong he will need to be reminded of this. ;)

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
We need a special forum where we can move posts like this for future reference. Maybe call it "Mark My Words" or even "Calling it Right Now" Believe me if Gonzo is right he will let us know but if he is wrong he will need to be reminded of this. ;)

"Pointing to the fence"....like a baseball player predicting he is about the crank one out of the park.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh we took my #1 CB in the draft?

I love you Gute. I love you.

Check the draft forums, I've been loving on my boy Jaire.

Members online

Latest posts