Offical Gameday Thread: Packers vs Cardinals

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sherrod was my biggest disappointment of the game thus far. Biggest plus, alex green looking mean on the screen and being patient around the goal line. Anyone else notice the man love Rich Gannon was giving C-Wood in the first quarter. It was like the whole first defensive series was zoomed in on him

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Good point they just made..With no off season things going on, these rookies are going to be forced to learn a lot of stuff to fast..

A complicated offense like what I think ours is, may hurt our rookies more so then a team that has an easier offense to learn.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was playing guard right? Man... he just isn't feeling it. Def don't see him as our starter.

I can't imagine how Lang and Sherrod are gonna do lining up against J Peppers. whew... scary.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I wish some other player at a different position would impress me. too stacked already.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
west has some speed too. I thought the cb was gonna catch him but he accelerated away from him.

L

Lunchboxer

West he has some good talent. I think he should make the team. Nice breaking speed from that CB.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stop being so harsh on Sherrod guys lol. Remember he was drafted to be a LT and has never played Guard before. It'll surprise me if he played like an All Pro. Really he's in there to motivate and add fire to Lang's play so he doesn't let down well that and give him valuable playing time experience. What I took outta this game was all 3 of our QB looked very good. Alex Green and Randall Cobb continued to play well in returns minus the fumble obviously. Timing b/t Jennings and Rodgers hasn't lost a step and no one can cover Finley when he gets going. West looked beastly on that TD run. I don't know about you guys but I thought we played well against a solid Cardinals team. Kolb might not win MVP but he sure looks like he's capable of leading them to NFC West Title. All in a good day's work. This Packer fan is satisfied. Our entire roster gave the fans their money's worth unlike some fanbases like the Colts lol. I'd be embarrassed to lose 16-3 to the Redskins at home.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone else think that Greg Jennings might have a bigger year then last year? I am starting to think so b/c those back shoulder throws are kinda ridiculous. The reaction time for Jennings is micro seconds and his hands are too nice...Very few receivers can make that kind of catch on a ball thrown that hard. Jennings is going to have another big year!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone else think that Greg Jennings might have a bigger year then last year? I am starting to think so b/c those back shoulder throws are kinda ridiculous. The reaction time for Jennings is micro seconds and his hands are too nice...Very few receivers can make that kind of catch on a ball thrown that hard. Jennings is going to have another big year!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Gave you a "like" bcause I like your way of thinking on Greg Jennings!
Peace.

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only saw the highlights, but im happy we have some running back talent... but from what i've seen and heard... A) we need a pass rush and clay can't be the only guy that's feared
B) Our O-line really needs some help... I don't want to see Rodgers have another concussion. We need to surround him with all kinds of talent like Brady
C) our secondary seems like it could use a little fire under their butt.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan Williams injury happened just like Ryan Grants.... Feel bad for the kid.
Me too. I went to bed after the 3rd quarter so didn't see the end, but my main thought in my head on the pillow was for this guy.

I hate injuries to anyone like that, knees, ankles, necks.

And I consider tackles like the one Quintin Mickel did to Grant, and this one by MD Jennings on Williams, to be "careless" or "wreckless". Maybe not "dirty", but there are reasons nobody teaches to tackle in that manner.

Members online

Latest posts