Offical Gameday Thread: Packers vs Cardinals

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Next Friday.

Pretty sure im going to miss the game. Oh well Ill just tivo it. Its only preseason.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think I'll be able to watch it from home, probably hit the local sports bar with their 22 TVs like I did last night. :) Not putting much into winning or losing preseason games. You can learn a great deal about your team during preseason no matter the outcome. I do think they are gonna beat the Cards, though! Go Pack!

L

Lunchboxer

I will see it. Cant wait. Love to see the new guys play. That Randell Cobb that guy looking HOT.

Hope the starters play for more than 2 series.

The 3rd string QB isnt all that good. Matt Flynn looks great as usual.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Harrell is getting better than he was last year. If anything the line did a terrible job blocking for him last night.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Didn't get to watch the game last night, but sure I'll have to watch who ever the Saints play next week on UPN. Hopefully if I am not busy the night of the game I can watch the track thing on nfl.com

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I'm having a riot reading what the Cleveland media is making of the game. Packers didn't play Sam Shields or Woodson and they are all encouraged about McCoy's play, lol.
On the plus side for our team, alot of the younger players had time to show what they had and there were obvious stand outs.
I really wished we could have seen a bit of House. I guess that's what it is first preseason, every fan sees good signs.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wanna see more starters play this game especially at CB if possible. Rather them be rusty now than on September 8th against Drew Brees of all people. Hope their injuries are better before Friday!

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Will be nice to see how Kolb does on their side, and I have drafted their rookie RB in one of my FF drafts so I want to take a look at him. Hopefully the Packers look better next week, cannot wait to see what Cobb looks like after another week of practice.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
So this is what you need to expect if you're going to be watching the game

A. The analysts will do a good job sucking up to the most overrated quarterback right now so they make big money.

B. Kevin Kolb will not be able to handle pressure from our starters, as he is famous for.

C. Kolb will turn the ball over at least once.

D. All of the above.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not suiting up for the Packers tonight: WR Shaky Smithson, WR Brett Swain, CB/S Brandon Underwood, CB Davon House, S Anthony Levine, TE Spencer Havner, RB James Starks, LB Clay Matthews, G Adrian Battles, T Chris Campbell, DE Lawrence Guy, DE Mike Neal

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cobb just muffed a punt.
Flynn sacked his first play..... Rodgers was also sacked 2 times.

Nice pass to Quarless

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Colt McCoy looks like Tom Brady this year. Wow.
He lit us up, and the Lions tonight.

Offense looks great in the no huddle.
Yeah, it's like we're the old Lakers on the Fast Break there.... we go no huddle, it puts any defense on their heels.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
a lot of things to clean up still. Zombo and Walden need to be able to get better pressure. We need to tackle better. And let's get some protection for our QB's pleeeease

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Ryan Williams injury happened just like Ryan Grants.... Feel bad for the kid.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So Shields turns to see the ball, but doesn't even try to get a hand on it? He's 1st team. I expect more from him even in preseason. C'mon man...

Members online

Latest posts