Offical Gameday Thread: Colts @ Packers: 8/26: Win 59 - 24

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Burnett is getting his groove. He has nice pursuit against the run. Tramon has looked awful so far.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are some communication concerns on our D. I think Collins is the main culprit. Once again, he's late on a TD play. He needs to get his **** together. He looks a little fat also.

This D's problem is NOT talent. They have it. It's being focused and hungry for 60 minutes.

cantstop12to85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i like that tramon is on reggie wayne...this obviously wouldnt happen in a real game situation where charles would be covering him...instead i think capers is giving tramon the practice of covering a stud receiver so that he can up his game in any case i really like the decision to help us get better in what is essentially a meaningless game.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Hate to see any player Injured. I kind of like the colts.

Good call on the hit on Finely. That's ridiculous to hit like that in a preseason game ********.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm really liking Mike Neal. The kid is looking like he can get the pass rush in. Although I think we still need more wrap up tackling!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I like how Williams just stood then until Adai fell into him. How bout come up and hit the MF. Guess it was a business decision.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow Tramon Williams is getting smoked tonight. We better find someone better at CB.

Members online

Latest posts