Offical Gameday Thread: Colts @ Packers: 8/26: Win 59 - 24

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Wow!! Driver is a beast!! One hand catching freeeeeaaaaakkk!! Touchdown whoot

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I absolutely love this offense. Who knows if Jones would have caught that pass without the PI call but the fact that our offense can manipulate defenses into penalties excites me.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Burnett with the near pick and Neal with some great penetration. This rookie class is looking really good.

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think burnett just got his "swag" with that play.. i think we will see what we all had hoped for out of him.. not trying to make alot out of one play but on the following play you could just see the confidence boost with the way he lined up.. and after the play he gave raji a lil good job slab in the butt..i know when i was a freshman in highschool all i needed was that one play and i knew i could do it..

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The offense could've done much better on the last drive but looks like we were easing up.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Manning definitely shredding our secondary. Ugh... feels familiar. dammit, almost a sack on him and he gets away and they get the 1st.. grrr

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Does anybody else call ******** on the BP ads. Yeah, BP is gonna kiss the booboo and make it all better. Whatever. Gulf is f'd for decades.

Members online

Latest posts