Offical Gameday Thread: Colts @ Packers: 8/26: Win 59 - 24

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone want to guess the over/under for the number of times Brett Favre is mentioned?

I am saying 10 1/2.

Brakos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone want to guess the over/under for the number of times Brett Favre is mentioned?

I am saying 10 1/2.

Over.

And I'd expect 2 scores from each starting offense, maybe 3 if there's some short fields. If I had to put my money where my mouth is, I'd say 14-10 Indy at the half.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Manning will not stay out for very long but he will attempt to score during his series and with they way that the 1st team has been playing I dont see them putting up much of a fight but the Pack will have the lead going into the half.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to how our O-line performs. Freeney and Mathis may or may not play, however in the even they do I want to see if Tausch and Clifton can still handle them. Another interesting battle to look at would be rookie DE Jerry Hughes against Bryan Bulaga.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
over the past 10 yrs I bet the colts have the worst record in the preseason. Would also assume they have the best regular season record over the same 10 yrs.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got sideline passes for the game so expect some sweet pictures up Friday or this weekend.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope MM and company can get a good look at the young guys so they can make final roster decisions and that we come out of the game unscathed (healthy)! :prayer:

Reaction score
these last 2 preseason games are important. i would think you would see the starters play the entire 1st half. green bay 21-3 at halftime

:thumbsup:

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
over the past 10 yrs I bet the colts have the worst record in the preseason. Would also assume they have the best regular season record over the same 10 yrs.

I can't really see Peyton Manning struggling against us after watching the last couple preseason games. If we cut Jarrett Bush........its worth at least 7 points to us though.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im just excited that this game will actually be televised in a location thats not strictly in a 50 mile radius of green bay.

Packers and Popcorn time! :snack:

Members online

Latest posts