Offical Game Day Thread: Packers @ Lions 11/26: WIN 34 - 12

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

I hope everyone is having a great thanksgiving!

Let's make this a perfect holiday and have the Pack come out on top! LETS GO PACK!

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As many people have pointed out, Bush has struggled in the past but right now the options at CB are limited so we just have to roll with him. He doesn't have to be spectacular or even good, just decent. The past few years the Packers played bump and run and he got schooled; hopefully he's better playing zone.

That's an excellent point. We have seen Bush get owned in bump and run, but maybe he will be good in zone coverage. Wishful thinking I know, but hey, maybe?

bhepper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All this bs talk about Stafford and CJ being 'hurt' and 'did not participate' and all of a sudden both are ready to go today! Stupid BS Lies! They shouldn't be allowed to play if they supposedly missed practice the day before. And whats up with Josh Bell on the inactives list? My good feeling just went a lil south.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All this bs talk about Stafford and CJ being 'hurt' and 'did not participate' and all of a sudden both are ready to go today! Stupid BS Lies! They shouldn't be allowed to play if they supposedly missed practice the day before. And whats up with Josh Bell on the inactives list? My good feeling just went a lil south.
They both just had a walkthrough yesterday so it wasn't as if they were in full pads on the practice field. I think it is great because I can't stand Daunte.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What the heck was he thinking?!?!?!?

I thought we got over the stupid penalties?

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Already reminding me of the Bucs game. Lets give the team short fields. F****! Trying to enjoy my first glass of eggnog and this team is already pissing me off. Our special teams is absolute garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is only the first quarter let's see how the Packers offense will respond if they can get the ball.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow.

What happened to the good playcalling?

MASON CROSBY you SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is serious WTF

They were moving the ball so well then they go hey lets throw the ball downfield because that always works. D'oh!!!!!!!!!!!!

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crosby needs to be held down and beaten with everyones soap in there socks.

What do they call that in military?

Members online

Latest posts