Offical Game Day Thread: Packers @ Lions 11/26: WIN 34 - 12

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MAN! Way to go Capers! He used the vanilla offense, but he wasn't predictable, like he was in pas games... He made different calls, rushed from different places, even though he only rushed four...

Like I said in another place, it's not that he was only rushing for... It's that he was rushing the exact same for from the exact same position... He was being predictable...

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah great game the packers today. Kudos especially to Charles woodson for his incredible gameplay. Moving on from here this team has a good week and a half to rest up and get ready for a tough ravens team on MNF. I think the pack have enough to win that game and if they do manage to do that then they are indeed garaunteed a playoff spot.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why did Schwartz still play Stafford after the pack were up by 3 scores with less than 5 minutes to go? What an awful decision.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why did Schwartz still play Stafford after the pack were up by 3 scores with less than 5 minutes to go? What an awful decision.
Experience running a 2 minute offense at real game speed. It may seem useless but it will pay dividends in the future.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Experience running a 2 minute offense at real game speed. It may seem useless but it will pay dividends in the future.
What good does it make if he misses next game, or the next? He'll have plenty of games like he had against the Packers this year. And I think it's a much better experience running a 2 minute offense in a tight game. In a blowout, there's almost zero pressure...

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What good does it make if he misses next game, or the next? He'll have plenty of games like he had against the Packers this year. And I think it's a much better experience running a 2 minute offense in a tight game. In a blowout, there's almost zero pressure...
The game was within two scores going into the fourth. Was the game tight? No, not really but it is a real game and he needs real game experience. They were still pressuring him as they continued to pick him off as well.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts