Offical Bye Week Thread: Its a BYE WEEK!

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
13 days, sigh......
They earned some well-deserved R & R.
I HATE BYE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel ya'll, I'm gonna go through Packer withdrawal for reals! It's only 2 weeks and the players could certainly use the break and a nice rest. They deserve it!!! Hope the team is up to some fun stuff and they enjoy their Turkey Day. Meanwhile we got a Vikings vs. Bears, death match/ slaughter fest/ blood bath to keep us occupied during the bye week.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
How am I supposed to talk smack to my co-workers on Friday with no game coming up on Sunday?!

:chisux:

Easy. If they are a Vikings fan tell them they gonna get rocked by the Bears. If they are a Bears fan, tell them they gonna get rocked by the Vikings. Then, while they are all busy screamin their lungs out and biting their nails in worry, us Packer fans will be eating our Sunday favorites, downing cold ones, and watching our two rivals go punch for punch at soldier field.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Greatest moment for a bye week ever.

BTW, 2 bye weeks in a row. Maybe 3.

Haha.. The time of possession was 38 mins to 22. That's about as lopsided as you'll see. Two straight bye weeks for real. The defense had to be fresh the whole game.

L

Lunchboxer

Well Im glad we got a bye week because no one else can get hurt. And gives our hurt people time to heal.

Come out of the bye fresh and ready to kick some viking ***.

If we can win against the Falcons and Giants we defiantly made a statement. If we can win Most of the upcoming games Falcons Giants Pats I think we will claim the Division and First Round Bye and Home Field Advantage in playoffs.

greenbay2159

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will feel left out while other co-workers ( bears fans, colts fans, saints fans ) all talk about their games.. :( I'm always ready for the game!

Yes, rest. Regroup. Prepare for the hard games we approach. I do hope for a loss for the bears next week, simply because a division lead would be tasteful.

Hopefully some of our boys can get a little healthier. I am however proud of Shield's display during last weeks game.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just hope everyone heals up and gets healthy.

Hoping for a Vikings win too. That gives the Packers a full game over Chicago and two games over Minnesota. I'm looking for some separation this weekend.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What do you think Clay does for his bye week? My guess is this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8xHjC27YvM]YouTube - Training Montage - Rocky IV[/ame]

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Here's my guess..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25BIVy7g0X8]YouTube - Tracy Smothers vs A Muzzleless Bear[/ame]

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Phew, I am glad that we finally got our bye week, I have been missing our starters.

Also what a friggin way to enter it, after we slaughtered the boys, then can watch the Bears and Vikes duke it out in hopes its a dirty lightning-filled game. :viksux::chisux:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
What you don't know is that Clay was actually asked to play both Rocky and Ivan Drago in the movie.

I'd love to see that cat run up the Art Museum steps in Philly, one of my fave rocky moments.

My guess is he's gonna try to secure a hair endorsement/ sponsor. Somebody needs to step up! I think Ted Thompson should help him secure one to thank Clay for making Ted look like a genius!!!!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Clays prediction for the rest of the season!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJnKm6ftPu0]YouTube - Rocky 3 - Mr. T - I pity the fool[/ame]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts