Offensive Problems...Explanations?

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand that defenses adjust to offensive trends, and visa versa, but I just can't believe that this juggernaut that couldn't be stopped last season, all of the sudden (dating back to last year against the Giants) has been figured out.

What's amazing to me is not just that this offense has been slowed, but that this Green Bay Packers offense is among the worst offensive teams in football through three weeks (barring a miracle in the 2nd half in Seattle). I mean wow...that is unthinkable.

The only thing I can see is that this pass-every-down-style of McCarthy, and other offensive minds in the league, has run its course. In watching the first half against the Seahawks, I'm astounded at seeing Rodgers running play action passes over and over, while we only actually run the ball 2 or 3 times in the entire half. Not to 2nd guess McCarthy, but does he understand the concept of play action?

I don't know...and seeing Bulaga getting owned again and again is pretty disheartening as well. I'm frustrated.

PackerRyche

Cheesehead
Reaction score
O-line, o-line, o-line. They are the backbone and without them playing well, you're screwed. We are running the ball better in this second half but only because we are giving the o-line a ton of extra blocking help.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts