1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Offensive line?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by paxvogel, Aug 11, 2006.

1. paxvogel

paxvogel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sirius NFL channel was talking about how depleted the packers OL was and how many injuries there were already. I haven't heard of anything major. Anyone have an update.

2. thetombradyhater

thetombradyhater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    kevin barry is done for season, and spitz got hurt a little

3. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    oh my god, what are we going to do without kevin barry?!?! and also, spitz is an ***-kicker. can't wait to drink beers and watch how he and colledge do tomorrow night!

4. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    As TBH said, Berry is gone. So is Klemm. I think they may be referring to Cliffy getting hurt, and players having to adjust to temporary positions as replacements.

5. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Last I heard yesterday Spitz is going to be fine. He is a tough guy! Cant wait to see this guy go to work!

6. retiredgrampa

retiredgrampa Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Two baby-faced jocks on the same side of the line. If only he can become as reliable as Tausch.

7. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    it's a bold statement to make this early in his NFL career, but i would be more surprised if he is not than if he is (as reliable as tausch). anybody with me?

8. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    What we are all concerned about is the "unknown". I do remember when Tauscher took over. Everyone said he was the real deal, but we didn't know until he played. Tonight we'll find out a lot more about where we are in that offensive line. Apparently the coaches like these kids and they believe they can play.