Offense thread

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Since I'm sure there will be a few threads devoted to the defense this thread is here for the specific purpose of only talking about the offense. NO DEFENSE TALK!!!

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
This offense is going to break records. They will have to save the D most games. (sorry I had to mention the D is some light).

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Pass Protection needs work. Charges were missing their premier pass rusher in Shaun Phillips and Castillo and Rodgers was still under duress. Couldn't hurt to get the ball out a little quicker, but pass protection definitely needs to improve. Beyond that another day of Rodgers completing over 70% (pretty sure) of his passes for 4 TD's and no INT's is a good day for the offense.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While watching today's game I was convinced that Aaron is better than Brent when the commentators were talking about their two opposite styles.
BrINT just throwing it up there hoping it gets caught while A-Rod is more in tune with how to throw it so the receiver will catch it.
This is the best offense we have had in a while and they are just getting started.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I always feel like the Packers can win every game. That QB of yours. That QB....something about him.;)

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
With Crosby's hot foot I would not have done for that first fourth down attempt.

But I'm not a coach wearing a Superbowl ring, either.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Looked like the O-line was out of their element. A-rod saved them quite a few times. They weren't able to hold out the pass rush. Shows how to slow down GB. Strong rush from the front four with seven in coverage. They forgot to spy the QB though. Didn't see Cobb on offense this week. I expect some type of wildcat / option with him yet this year.
I think they could have ran for 150 w/out the scrambles if they had a mind to. Starks was much better than Grant.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the best way a team can hope to stop the Offense is with consistant pressure up the middle. Rodgers can scramble make huge plays with his feet and his down field vision. But sometimes pressure right in front of him makes him hold onto the ball and step past them and ends up in a lot of sacks. Makes me a bit worried about the lions D line. Suh up the middle could be our Achilles heel

Reaction score
I call Rodgers "The Human Cheat Code". He is that good. That being said, our O-line needs some work. A couple of those sacks weren't their fault...Aaron could have just thrown the ball away but he was under a bit too much pressure for my liking. Our running game did just enough to keep the D honest but as the temperature starts to drop in these winter months, we will need Starks, Grant and Kuhn to be there for us.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After looking at all the scores of all the games this week, Packers had the highest.
Just wanted to point that out.
That is all.
Carry on.

Members online

Latest posts