offense lookin FLAT...

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2 min into the second quarter and we haven't gotten a first down yet. favre is 0 for 6...whats goin on out there!

10-0 but the defense isn't lookin all that bad...penalties, a few bad calls and a missed tackle led to a TD.

v00d00

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is really nothing to say here about this performance thus far, except that I hope Sherman and his whole crew get put into their proverbial Green Bay coaching body bags and get hauled away....

That defense is an utter joke. I guess we'll fire Ed Donnatel and blame him for all the failures on defense because of ONE play in a play-off game rather than hold Sherman accountable for hiring a ****** staff, and not being able to draft impact talent.

For all you Sherman supporters...here's to years of mediocrity, no discipline, and uncreative play calling.

I hope Sherman's head is on the chopping block......

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
uncreative play calling? give me a break

i agree with the no discipline

i think if the pack misses playoffs sherm will have a reduced role or be fired all together

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
uncreative play calling? give me a break

The play calling may be creative at times on offense, but our defensive plays have to be the most telegraphed in the league. Even a weak o line can pick up our blitzes and stunts. We are not talented enough to line up and bring it, we need to send people from very unexpected areas.

Brad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
did that remind anyone else of a certain game against the Texans earlier this year? Except for the additional wind factor it was very similar....Atleast we got a win out of it, but it was ugly...the jaguars will tear us apart if we play like that next week! :shock:

Members online

Latest posts