1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

offense lookin FLAT...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by arrowgargantuan, Dec 12, 2004.

1. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    2 min into the second quarter and we haven't gotten a first down yet. favre is 0 for 6...whats goin on out there!

10-0 but the defense isn't lookin all that bad...penalties, a few bad calls and a missed tackle led to a TD.

2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Half time - looking just terrible so far.

3. v00d00

v00d00 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    There is really nothing to say here about this performance thus far, except that I hope Sherman and his whole crew get put into their proverbial Green Bay coaching body bags and get hauled away....

That defense is an utter joke. I guess we'll fire Ed Donnatel and blame him for all the failures on defense because of ONE play in a play-off game rather than hold Sherman accountable for hiring a ****** staff, and not being able to draft impact talent.

For all you Sherman supporters...here's to years of mediocrity, no discipline, and uncreative play calling.

I hope Sherman's head is on the chopping block......

4. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    uncreative play calling? give me a break

i agree with the no discipline

i think if the pack misses playoffs sherm will have a reduced role or be fired all together

5. gotarace27

gotarace27 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The play calling may be creative at times on offense, but our defensive plays have to be the most telegraphed in the league. Even a weak o line can pick up our blitzes and stunts. We are not talented enough to line up and bring it, we need to send people from very unexpected areas.

6. Brad

Brad Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    did that remind anyone else of a certain game against the Texans earlier this year? Except for the additional wind factor it was very similar....Atleast we got a win out of it, but it was ugly...the jaguars will tear us apart if we play like that next week! :shock:

7. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,410
    Hello fans from 2004. I am from 2012 and I wanna let you know our defense still blows.

• Like Like x 1