Off the radar..

Pack12TX

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking for restaurants/hangouts in the Green Bay area that are off the radar. I have been there many times and have been to most of the local hangouts including Stadium View, The Bar, Anduzzis, BF Steakhouse, Krolls - but looking for some places off the radar. If it is a place that is surrounded with GBP memorabilia even better.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Title Town Brewery.
It's not off the radar but not near the stadium either.
Tough to get into on home game weekends though.
Is this the one that is the converted Train Station? We ate there when we were back for the opener in 2011. Good food, cool ambiance. Good Beer, would definatley recommend.

OP
OP
Pack12TX

Pack12TX

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is this the one that is the converted Train Station? We ate there when we were back for the opener in 2011. Good food, cool ambiance. Good Beer, would definatley recommend.
Ahhhhh, good beer usually does it for me. Thanks RealCaliforniaCheese.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Ahhhhh, good beer usually does it for me. Thanks RealCaliforniaCheese.
Unlike wine, everything goes well with beer. Excluding the Bud's and Coors of the world. Used to be a Stout man, then moved on to Browns, Now I am all in on IPA's. Brewery's are springing up everywhere around here. Some not so good but most really good. If you ever go down San Diego way you can take a brewery tour. We have one a few miles from us called Hanger 24 that is growing in stature. It's at the Redlands airport hence the name. Every Friday afternoon the put up a new beer so guess where I am on Friday afternoon.

OP
OP
Pack12TX

Pack12TX

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unlike wine, everything goes well with beer. Excluding the Bud's and Coors of the world. Used to be a Stout man, then moved on to Browns, Now I am all in on IPA's. Brewery's are springing up everywhere around here. Some not so good but most really good. If you ever go down San Diego way you can take a brewery tour. We have one a few miles from us called Hanger 24 that is growing in stature. It's at the Redlands airport hence the name. Every Friday afternoon the put up a new beer so guess where I am on Friday afternoon.
Very nice! Before I relocated to Texas I lived in Seattle. Frequented the Pyramid Brewery and the Red Hook Brewery. Seattle is/was very big into the Micro Brews and I can neither confirm nor deny that I attended the MicroBrew Festival every year.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Very nice! Before I relocated to Texas I lived in Seattle. Frequented the Pyramid Brewery and the Red Hook Brewery. Seattle is/was very big into the Micro Brews and I can neither confirm nor deny that I attended the MicroBrew Festival every year.
Because you don't remember?

JnC4GB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking for restaurants/hangouts in the Green Bay area that are off the radar. I have been there many times and have been to most of the local hangouts including Stadium View, The Bar, Anduzzis, BF Steakhouse, Krolls - but looking for some places off the radar. If it is a place that is surrounded with GBP memorabilia even better.

For a more upscale experience, I can recommend Bleu Restaurant. A really great-looking place that seems like it was a former feed mill or farmhouse that's been updated to look like a sleek, yet still rustic restaurant. Craft cocktails, charcuterie & local cheese boards, solid seafood and locally-sourced ingredients. Also type of place you might see a Packer player out on a date. Definitely a call and make a reservation place if going during prime hours.

Bleu Restaurant & Lounge
2200 ****inson Rd
Ledgeview, WI
920-347-5000

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts