Obscene gestures??

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let me state up front I'm not saying Green Bay lost because of this. Green Bay lost because they blew it and Seattle hung in there and took advantage.

I do question tho, why does Daniels get flagged 15 yards for saying things post play in the 1st qtr, but Lynch makes idiotic and obscene gestures after a play and I guess the officials just scolded him?

Daniels must have really said some bad things because there wasn't any face to face or pushing or shoving.

Lynch is disgusting, I'm glad I don't have kids looking up to him. What kind of man feels the need to call attention to his ******** on national TV?

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He also stopped, turned around while on the 3 or 4 yard line and did it. That is taunting if I have ever seen it. I wanted a flag but it never came......just like when one of their wr's missed a catch earlier in the game and chucked the ball out of bounds. How is that not delay of game???

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
He also stopped, turned around while on the 3 or 4 yard line and did it. That is taunting if I have ever seen it. I wanted a flag but it never came......just like when one of their wr's missed a catch earlier in the game and chucked the ball out of bounds. How is that not delay of game???

Totally agree about the ball chuck. It was out of bounds, but I don't see a difference between chucking it out of bounds or in bounds. Cobb got flagged at the end of the dallas game...and I do believe it was a delay of game not an unsportsmanlike conduct. Should have at least been a delay of game

Jdeed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Lynch is awesome myself and this sounds more like drumming up something else to take away the Sting.

You can go through every game and find hundreds of actions you can complain about and dwell on.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It should have been delay of game, but they hardly ever call that. I see spinning balls and them getting tossed all the time after made and missed plays all over the nfl. The Packers have plenty of their own stuff to clean up and that doesn't matter. I think the reason Daniels got it was because he ran down field and then out of bounds to get some words in. Sherman turned around and had words with Adams as he was picking himself up of the field too, but the difference was Daniels really went out of his way. I didn't even see the Lynch stuff, can't say I really care. Like I said before, we have enough stuff we need to clean up without worrying about the refs picking up things that had very little impact on the game.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grabbing your crotch in the direction of the other team is about as disrespectful as it gets. I was disrespectful when he did it earlier this year and it was the other day. I didn't realize he did it the other day until the replays started coming out. I thought he just slowed down like an *** to rub it in before crossing the goal line. Lynch is a great player but the stuff he goes out of his way to do and the stuff he goes out of his way not to do really paint him in an extremely negative light.

OP
OP
AKCheese

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Lynch is awesome myself and this sounds more like drumming up something else to take away the Sting.

You can go through every game and find hundreds of actions you can complain about and dwell on.

As I pointed out (if you are fluent in English and reasonably intelligent) I'm not complaining, I'm asking why it's not flagged.

I'm glad you admire Marshawn, if he's the role model you want for your kids I hope that works out well for you!

For Lynch's sake I hope he doesn't regret throwing all this money away years down the road ala Warren Sapp (and many others). Seattle turned him down last year for another big payday and I doubt they're going to pony up a big contract a year later. Hopefully he's managing his money well but that seems pretty unlikely.

Jdeed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As I pointed out (if you are fluent in English and reasonably intelligent) I'm not complaining, I'm asking why it's not flagged.

I'm glad you admire Marshawn, if he's the role model you want for your kids I hope that works out well for you!

For Lynch's sake I hope he doesn't regret throwing all this money away years down the road ala Warren Sapp (and many others). Seattle turned him down last year for another big payday and I doubt they're going to pony up a big contract a year later. Hopefully he's managing his money well but that seems pretty unlikely.

You seem sore about losing to the seahawks again....you'll get another shot next year bet on it.

OP
OP
AKCheese

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You seem sore about losing to the seahawks again....you'll get another shot next year bet on it.[/QUOTE

Actually no I won't get a chance next year. I have no chance of being on an NFL roster. If you mean the Packers will play the Shehawks next year..... Good job being able to read an NFL schedule

I'm not "sore", disappointed yes...

You on the other hand are a prime example of why Shehawk fans are widely regarded as ****** nozzles....

Why would anyone ever troll around another teams website??? Wierd

Anyhow....my question remains as to why grabbing your ******** and yanking on them (behavior apparently admired by some Shehawk fans, to each their own) is not considered unsportsmanlike?

D

Deleted member 6794

I think the reason Daniels got it was because he ran down field and then out of bounds to get some words in.

The worst part about that penalty was that Daniels wasn´t even on the field for Clinton-Dix´s interception.

Members online

Latest posts