O'brien Schofield & Freddie Barnes

gute

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been watching a lot of bowl games and two guys that have really stood out are O'brien Schofield and Freddie Barnes. Schofield plays DE for Wisconsin, but is too small to play the position in the NFL at 6'2, 248 so I see him as an OLB. He was a terror against Miami - all over the quarterback and constanly around the ball. What I found really interesting is he rushed the passer from both a 4-point stance and standing up. He is someone that GB should consider in rounds 2-3. Freddie Barnes was on fire in is game with 17 catches, but it was not the number of ctaches that has me sold - its his build at 6'1, 206 and his hands. WR is not a big need for GB, but I think he would be a great addition to our team in rounds 4-5. We can never have enough good receivers.

I'll add one more player and that is C Kevin Matthews from Texas A&M. At 6'4, 305 he has the size we need at center. And he is the son of Bruce Matthews. Most likely a 7th round pick.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
O'brien Schofield is a beast of a pass rusher and could be a good mid round pick up for OLB, that is if Green Bay trades Kampman.

Members online

Latest posts