O Line

sbp_387

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How long do you guys think it will take out young o line to "gel" together and work well.

The better the o line gets the better we will be able to run and the more time BF will have to pass the ball.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think by the end of the year if they stay healthy we will have an idea of if and how good they will be. The pass protection was shaky at times on sunday but I like the way they come off the ball against the run. The young guys in the middle will be different in style vs Rivera and Whale. They are bigger and will be better at moving guys but not as able to pull on the counters. With the zone blocking scheme there is less pulling anyway so I think they will be fine. I am most worried about Clifton. I know he was sick last week but that was a putrid performance by a vet.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sbp_387 said:
How long do you guys think it will take out young o line to "gel" together and work well.

The better the o line gets the better we will be able to run and the more time BF will have to pass the ball.

It depends.......if they are good 4 or 5 games should do it. They've had about that now. If they suck they will never gel.

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
sbp_387 said:

It depends.......if they are good 4 or 5 games should do it. They've had about that now. If they suck they will never gel.

I predicted mid season at the begining of TC. Never say never my man!

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The last team to start 2 rookie Guards was in Cincy in the 90's. They started out 1-6, but finished the season 8-8. That being said...who the f**k knows! ;p

Latest posts