O-Line??

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
no we have the worst o-line in the nfl. It reminds me of like 7 years ago, when The Texans took David Carr #1 and then proceeded to let his brains get bashed into oblivion.

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its pretty sad. I'm not sure what their problem is; if its conditioning, technique, or drive. The O line looks the worst but most of the team, except for a few players, look clueless. THey look like all they are there to do is get their paycheck or something.

OP
OP
PackerFanLV

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah bulaga with the t-rex arms is getting handled so easy. i had to turn the tv a couple of times do to frustration.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well a friend of mine would remind me of Hutten's Corollary to Murphy's Law. Which quite simply puts that Murphy contrary to popular belief, was an optimist. Meaning, heck yeah things could get a heck of a lot worse. Let's pray they start gelling. Get the Oline some new insoles or something anything to get them some bounce and chemistry going. It may be too late to turn it around for the play offs, but that's no reason to give up on the season now. Go Pack Go!

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
I guess the NFC North is known for bad O lines. We suck, Bears suck, Vikings suck, hell i think the lions have the best o oline in the division

nah lions O-line is horrible too, they keep getting their Qb's broken. Vikings are strong on the left side, and bears have a good center, thats about it.

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lions at least put some points on the board

All pre-season we kept hearing, oh, what an offense. Still waiting for that to show up. Colledge is a joke and the rest are average at best. If things don't improve, Rodges will go down this year. I hate to say it but there is no protection there and without a running game to give you play action ops, it doesn't look good. Wait until we face a good defense.

The problem with this team is there are just so many problems. I wish it were as simple as the O-line. It's the O-line, the D-line, the secondary, the runing game, not-so-special teams. About the only area we're good in is QB and reciving corps. Tell me what else is working? I hate this glass half empty crap but there really isn't an upside right now. More of the same old , same old that we've seen for the last 4 years.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
Flozell adams still out there??? a couple holding penalties would be better than having aaron rodgers GETTING CONCUSSIONS!!!!!

FinNasty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What do you guys think of Wake as a player? Think he can be one of the leagues elite pass rushers?

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I really hope a sucky o-line doesnt cost us a franchise quarterback. maybe just maybe they'll get their groove during the second half of the season, who knows.

screwballl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I refuse to believe we have the worst O-line... lots of teams are letting the QB get hit and sacked quite a bit including the :viksux: and :chisux:.

I believe that due to the injuries, we have enough second and third string guys with a lack of experience allowing the experienced defenders through. Luckily AR is able to get the ball out most of the time so his experience is starting to ramp up.

Give them a few weeks to settle down and get in their groove and we can win the rest of the season.

For next week, with what we have seen with the :viksux:defense, we should have an easy time with passing and hopefully Favre keeps choking when it matters.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah bulaga with the t-rex arms is getting handled so easy. i had to turn the tv a couple of times do to frustration.

He is the only one with an excuse. He is a Rookie.......but he will get better. The thing that totally freaks me out is alot of people on here are wanting to trade an O lineman for a linebacker. Sure we need a linebacker..........but does anyone remember last year while TT was being a **** and didn't want to get our two starting tackles back. Alot of people are saying Bulaga should start on the right side and will never be a left tackle. I'd hate to burn up another 1st rounder on a left tackle if thats the case.

As a side note though......Koa Misi didn't look to shabby on Sunday. It would have been nice to see Matthews on one side and Misi on the other. But I guess TT figured we would probably find a Kangaroo somewhere to play linebacker.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
He is the only one with an excuse. He is a Rookie.......but he will get better. The thing that totally freaks me out is alot of people on here are wanting to trade an O lineman for a linebacker. Sure we need a linebacker..........but does anyone remember last year while TT was being a **** and didn't want to get our two starting tackles back. Alot of people are saying Bulaga should start on the right side and will never be a left tackle. I'd hate to burn up another 1st rounder on a left tackle if thats the case.

As a side note though......Koa Misi didn't look to shabby on Sunday. It would have been nice to see Matthews on one side and Misi on the other. But I guess TT figured we would probably find a Kangaroo somewhere to play linebacker.
I just don't understand why we couldn't help our rookie out against the best opposing pass rusher with a TE or something? Are we really that short at TE? Can Quarless not help out in a double situation?

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think the o-line college needs to make sure his feet are with him and not tripping over a-rod they looked like the three stooges on that play but a-rod managed to get the ball off,i do feel that crabtree and qurless will be good they just need to jell with a-rod and sunday they will,be fine,just have to right the ship and i think they can.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just don't understand why we couldn't help our rookie out against the best opposing pass rusher with a TE or something? Are we really that short at TE? Can Quarless not help out in a double situation?

Of course we could have helped out Bulaga. We just didn't. Bad coaching/play calling. If someone wants to chime in and tell me something different........I would be more than happy to discuss it. Where is Linde Infante at????? I am sure he would agree that we keep shooting ourself in the nads........but the bright side of it is.......the nad doctors got some excellent hands on training!

Members online

Latest posts