O.J. gets his a** kicked in the clink....

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard some creepy stories about him swapping girls with marcus allen the other day. Not sure why people tell me this crap, then when I see highlights of such and such I immediately think "he banged OJs wife".

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still can't believe he's in prison.
Not because he was acquitted of the murders but because he's a sports celeb and it just seems so fricken unbelievable to know that a celeb is in prison when so many of them (See Lindsay Lohan) get a slap on the wrist for the same crimes you and me do where we would be doing time.

Frankly I was glad to see they locked up that gun lovin nut case Phil Spector.
And I really hope they put away Lindsay.
***** has had enough breaks!

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
I still can't believe he's in prison.
Not because he was acquitted of the murders but because he's a sports celeb and it just seems so fricken unbelievable to know that a celeb is in prison when so many of them (See Lindsay Lohan) get a slap on the wrist for the same crimes you and me do where we would be doing time.

Frankly I was glad to see they locked up that gun lovin nut case Phil Spector.
And I really hope they put away Lindsay.
***** has had enough breaks!

I'm waiting on Charlie Sheen. The fact that he's "rehabbing" in his house with a crack den in the basement says enough about his situation.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was a National Enquirer story...so irritating that stuff like this gets around as real news stories by MSM without them doing their homework

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was a National Enquirer story...so irritating that stuff like this gets around as real news stories by MSM without them doing their homework

to be fair they have broken some major stories in the past couple years.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm waiting on Charlie Sheen. The fact that he's "rehabbing" in his house with a crack den in the basement says enough about his situation.

love the wild thing
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa0v08XY2G8&feature=related]YouTube - Major League - Wild Thing[/ame]

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i find him somewhat overrated as a player. He benefitted from the widening of the hash marks that season he ran for 2k. The defenses had not caught up yet imo.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
to be fair they have broken some major stories in the past couple years.

I know, only because the MSM wasn't willing to do the work...the stories that NE broke the MSM already knew about but didn't report.

THUS why I said that they needed to do their homework better

Passepartout

October Outstanding
Reaction score
Well he needed it after getting away with it in 1995. Because he thought he was so invincible. Well he isn't now. Poor families of the Browns and Goldmans. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts