Numbering Packers history

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Has anyone ever thought when they see a certain number it always brings someone else to mind?

I think Tramon Williams is wearing LeRoy Butler's number, that always comes to mind. When I see #84, I can't help but think of Sharpe. You know how #92 will always be Reggie's.

It even goes beyond that, Cam Newton is wearing #1, and I can't help but think of Moon everytime I see that number.

D

Dan115

Has anyone ever thought when they see a certain number it always brings someone else to mind?

I think Tramon Williams is wearing LeRoy Butler's number, that always comes to mind. When I see #84, I can't help but think of Sharpe. You know how #92 will always be Reggie's.

It even goes beyond that, Cam Newton is wearing #1, and I can't help but think of Moon everytime I see that number.

OLD timer here--- 84 Carroll Dale.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nick Collins is wearing LeRoy Butler's number. Collins is truely missed, but I don't know what we would have done with out him in the Super Bowl.

When I see Jordy in #87 I also think of Robert Brooks and my old Willie Davis super-bowl hero's football card from like, 1989.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Absolutely, every time I see Greg Jennings I have to do a double take because in my mind, it looks like Jeff Query running down the field with his golden locks!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whenever I see #4 I think of... Um... Old what's-his-face. I forgot who.

#12 Mr. Aaron Rodgers.

Whenever I get a softball T-shirt I always ask for #44.
That is also the number of Reggie Jackson and James Starks.

Reaction score
When I see Finley, for some reason it reminds me of Bubba Franks :).. Finley is better in every way and is a different type of player but just looking at #88 does.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Yah...seeing #36 brings back the fun days of LeRoy Butler! My #1 past packer!

Davon House's #31 doesnt' bring back my Jim Taylor memories... ( I only knew him cuz he was my older sisters fav!)

Hype

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I see Finley, for some reason it reminds me of Bubba Franks :).. Finley is better in every way and is a different type of player but just looking at #88 does.

see #88 reminds of Keith Jackson...i recall it was like pulling teeth to get Keith Jackson to come play for the Pack

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts